Chapter 34

|| Hotel ||

Sehun POV
I didn't know if my decision to leaving the house is the best decision for me or not. I'm too hurt because of what happened. How can Yoona being like this to me ? Why she still can't forget Luhan after so many years living with me ?

Bip ! Bip ! Bip !

My right hand grab my handphone that's vibrating on the table. I look directly to the screen and there's a text message from Yoona. At first, I want to ignore it but at the end I decided to read the message.

From : Yoona
To : Sehun
Oppa , where are you ? Please be here with me. It's already three days you're not coming home or being in office. I'm worried about you. Please come back. If it's not for me, please comeback for Yeri. It's okay if you didn't want to forgive me but please don't make me worry.

I just realise that it's already three days I stay in hotel and for three days too I didn't go to the office. Anyone didn't know that I already back except for Yoona and Luhan. Should I just appear now ? But I'll be hurt again if I see her. It can't be like this anymore. You need to move on Sehun.

'I will show you who is the true Oh Sehun. Both of  you will regret for what have you done to me. You make me look like a toy. You can use me when you're alone and throw me when you've someone else.'

|| YoonHun's Mansion ||

Yoona POV
It's already three days. Sehun oppa didn't plan to come back home and he also didn't even coming to the office. I've send him a text message but didn't know if he read it or not.

'Mrs Oh , Yeri is crying non-stop. What should I do ?'

The babysitter appear in front of me. 'I will take care of her.' I informing her and immediately walking to my daughter's bedroom.

Inside the bedroom , I saw Yeri crying on her bed. When I look at Yeri current state , I know that she really miss her father.

I take her with my hands and give her a hug. 'Yeri-ah , don't cry. Omma promise that I will get your appa again. He will be here again with us. I promise you.' I tell her while patting her back. I'm trying hard to comforting her but it's useless because she still crying , even more harder.

'Mrs Oh , there's someone waiting for you at the living room.' The maid suddenly enter the bedroom and tell me someone is coming. Who is the guest that waiting for me at this time ? I thought. It's early in the morning. 'Let me call for the babysitter.' The maid said.

'No , it's okay. I will bring Yeri with me. She need me.' I look at my daughter and she is crying but more calmer than before. 'Yeri-ah , don't cry anymore. Your face looking so red when you're crying like this.' I kiss her cheek and hug her tightly.

'Let's go to the living room. I have a guest.' She look at me with her red eyes and face wet by tears. She is so cute. 'Stop crying. Let's wipe the tears away.'

I pull out a tissue and gently wipe the tears from my daughter's face. 'Now you look beautiful.' I tell her.

I'm hoping that Yeri responding to me and say something to me. But she didn't speak anything since Sehun oppa leaving this house. She just always calling 'appa'.

At the living room , I see someone that's really familiar from the back. He's Luhan. 'What are you doing here ?' I asking him coldly.

'I'm going to say sorry. I'm so sorry about what happened , I know it's my fault. I shouldn't do that.'

So he is here because he want to apologize about what happened. He come closer to me and decreasing the gap between us. 'What's wrong with Yeri ? Her face looking so red ?' He asking about Yeri. I gaps, I thought he's trying to do something again toward me.