Chapter 23

Kai POV
During we enjoying our meals , my eyes still secretly looking at Luhan hyung. He just looking at Yoona since we at the meeting room. What's going on between them ? I really didn't want to interfere but Luhan hyung is like my brother. I didn't want him to get involve in problem. If he really like Yoona , he can't confess it. Yoona already married.

The picture ? I think it's really Luhan hyung picture with Yoona. Their face looking still young in the picture but I'm not really sure about that. Aish , I think it's really both of them.. No , you're not really sure, Kai.. Wait , yes.. Aish , I'll be crazy if I keep thinking like this. Better I focus on my relationship with Krystal. At least I can make sure that our relationship will be okay and cordial.

'Mr Oh , you're so lucky that you have a beautiful wife. She's not only beautiful but she also hard-working and smart.' Luhan hyung praising Yoona in front of her husband. I look at Mr Oh and he just enjoying the meal. 'That's true , Mr Luhan. In our company. Many staffs always said that Mr Oh is so lucky. He got a beautiful wife , he got a beautiful daughter and his life is perfect.' Baekhyun , the assistance of Mr Oh said.

Luhan hyung smirk and then looking down. He looking so sad suddenly. 'How old is your daughter ?' He lift his head and asking again. 'She is two years old now.' Mr Oh answering the question. It's sound so cold. I notice it but I didn't think Baekhyun notice it because he's enjoying his meal. I know it's delicious but he should focus too, right?

'He must be really beautiful and cute like her mother. Smart , handsome , FAITHFUL and KIND like her father.' Why he suddenly emphasise the words 'FAITHFUL' and 'KIND' in front of Mr Oh. The expression of Yoona and Mr Oh changes immediately.

Luhan POV
Yoona , you're so beautiful. I really miss you. If I can tell you right now. But I can't do it. I'm really sorry but don't worry because we'll be together in the future. We'll be together again , it's my promise.

'Mr Oh , you're so lucky that you have a beautiful wife. She's not only beautiful but she also hard-working and smart.' I praising Yoona. It's so sudden blurt out from my mouth. I can't avoid it but I'm happy that I've told her. 'That's true , Mr Luhan. In our company. Many staffs always said that Mr Oh is so lucky. He got a beautiful wife , he got a beautiful daughter and his life is perfect.'

I look down and feel sad hearing that words. My heart hurt. So , you're really a lucky guy Sehun but the way you take Yoona from me really make me feel that you're so annoying. Your words that said Yoona is only mine before. It's make me feel like want to vomit when I remember about that again. Maybe you're lucky now but let see if you're still being lucky without Yoona beside you.

'How old is your daughter ?'

'She is two years old now.' You sound so cold and uncomfortable , Sehun. I wonder why.

'She must be really beautiful and cute like her mother. Smart , handsome , FAITHFUL and KIND like her father.'

When I'm emphasise those words , I really mean it. I just say that for a joke and try to make him feel something. The guilty feeling because already betray me and take away Yoona from me. The bad thing is you married with her. It's so unbelievable. So superb.

I'm about to ask another question for Yoona actually but I was interrupted by my handphone. I took it from my pocket and it's a phone call from my son. 'I'll be back.' I move to another place. I just couldn't answer it here. I can't focus with Taeyong if Yoona is in front of me, seriously I said.

Yoona POV
He already leaving this place for a while. When he praise me , saying that I'm beautiful , smart and more it's make me blush. I try to hide that I'm blushing. Other than that , my heart beating so harmonically when he praise me. It's so fast until it make me nervous.