x19x

Tartarsauce<3: JENNY WE JUST DROVE THROUGH NEVADA

Tartarsauce<3: JENNY FUCK ME

jenny !: OKAY I SAW FUCK ME AND I'M LIKE WHAT

jenny !: AND OMFG YEESSSS I'M SO EXCITED YOU'RE IN CALIFORNIA BABE

Tartarsauce<3: I KNOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW LIKE I SWEAR I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AHHHHHHHH

jenny !: YOU'RE SO CUTE I'M CRYING

Tartarsauce<3: I KNOW.

jenny !: YAY YOU'RE FINALLY ADMITTING IT

Tartarsauce<3: YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY

Tartarsauce<3: BITCH GIVE ME YOUR ADRESS

jenny !: UM NO BITCH GIVE ME THE ADRESS OF THE HOTEL YOU'RE STAYING IN SO I CAN SEE YOU FIRST

Tartarsauce<3:HOE I DON'T WANNA I WANNA SEE YOU FIRST

jenny !: NOPE.

Tartarsauce<3: YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME

jenny !: YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT

Tartarsauce<3: OKAY TRUE. FINE FINE I'LL GIVE YOU A LINK TO WHERE WE'RE STAYING YOU BULLY

jenny !: YEAH THAT'S RIGHT GIVE ME ALL UR LUNCH MONEY

Tartarsauce<3: IF ONLY I HAD A GIRLFRIEND 2 SAVE ME HELP

jenny !: SHE'S RIGHT HERE SURPRISE I'M THE BULLY

Tartarsauce<3: A HOT BULLY

jenny !: DAMN MAMI (;

Tartarsauce<3: BRITISH? AUSTRALIAIN? SPANISH? WHO ARE YOU

jenny !: YO GIRL

jenny !: FREND (;

Tartarsauce<3: okay smooth

Tartarsauce<3: lol here's the link: http.hotel/California.net/4793839/08440/%08

Tay

The hotel was so unbelieveably nice. Apparently some people noticed my cousin as the lead singer of the band sleeping with sirens, and we got a royalty suite. It surprised me a little because his band was so new and was just now getting out there, but it was whatever. All afternoon all of us basically went out to eat, hung around the hotel and browsed around and then we eventually got tired and went back up to the hotel room to relax. I'd called Jenna multiple times and she said that it was taking her a longer time to get here because she lived in Orange County and the hotel we were staying at was near Pomona, where Warped tour was. I sighed, leaning back into the white covers of the hotel.

"Having fun?" An all-too familiar voice spoke. Turning, I saw that it was Alexa. I looked at her.

"J-just uh, waiting for Jenna to get here, that's all." I spoke, as I turned my head. The feelings I had for Alexa were here and they weren't. It's like I would never forget what we had..or what I thought we had, and I still cared about her and maybe just maybe if she wanted to rekindle something i'd probably slap her in the face but beg for her back, but I wasn't as in love with her as I once was. The feelings were like dust underneath an old rug. I just wish I were her so I wouldn't have to feel this pain.

Alexa nodded, and locked her jaw, like she always did when she was pissed. And now it was my turn to ask questions, "you moved on fast.." she spoke quietly. Kellin was Skyping Oliver and left to go down to the arcade and Lynn was in the shower.

I suddenly got angry, why is she doing this to me? I faced Alexa, and glared at her, "why are you acting like this, Alexa? I thought we were over this." I snapped.

She sighed, rolling her eyes, "I dunno', Taylor.." she said huskily. Sometimes she acted Masculine, It was something I took note of when we once dated, I liked it, sort of. But I hated myself for all these memories of us together. It made my head hurt.

"You wasted my time." I said carefully, looking directly into her eyes, " I don't have a problem with Lynn or anything, but you didn't have to cheat on me, that's all i'm saying." I pointed out to her, my arms still crossed.

Alexa rolled her eyes again, and that annoyed me. I was just so fed up with her, I didn't need any of this! If anything, she should be supporting me. She sighed, "I know. And i'm sorry but I just lost interest in you, okay?" her words singed me and I felt like I was on fire.

My eyes burned, but I kept my voice steady, "w-what is it about her?" I asked, "what made you cheat on me with her?"

Alexa raked a hand through her messy black hair. I knew she would answer this, because she's brutally honest, "honestly Taylor? I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything...but Lynn, she's just..she's light, okay? You were constantly depressed and brought me down and I couldn't have that type of thing-"

"Too broken for you?" I asked, my voice loosing its character. I wanted to be vanished and forbidden in a place nobody knew of, I wanted Jenna. Right then and there in that moment was when it all hit me. Everything was fake. The kisses, the messages, Alexa. She never truly loved me, because if she did, she wouldn't have been looking for someone else while we were in the relationship. If she ever truly loved me like I did to her, she would have been there for me and encouraged me all along the way, she would've been..like how Jenna was to me.

Alexa nodded at me, guilt written all over her face. She was about to say something, but instead I gave her a hug. She hugged back awkwardly, "what was that for..?" she asked, as I pulled away.

I nodded, "for letting me experience how loving someone and relationships aren't supposed to go." I said, and almost at the same time, Jenna called me. My phone lit up and instantly her picture took over the screen of my phone as It vibrated.

"Goodbye, Alexa." I said quietly, leaving her speechless. I walked out of the hotel suite and slid across the screen to answer Jenna. I walked along the hall.

I chuckled, "hi."

"Hey," she said and then laughed, "well someone's in a happy mood."

I shrugged, her voice was nice and smooth and it melted me, at times, "just happy to hear your voice."

"Well good, because i'm here."