x23x

#justgirlythings when wattpad deletes two of your chapters and you have to rewrite them1!1!1 loll (:

but real talk, HOLY SHIT THIS BOOK IS SO CLOSE TO 300 WHAT THE FUCK I ASDFGHJKL

okay, i'm done. Enjoy lmao.

________________________

Jenna

It was like my head was on the verge of exploding. A shrill of panic went throughout my entire body as I was terrified. I should've know this would happen, how could I have been so oblivious to this? I was mute, frozen in my tracks, as I saw Caleb himself, there, standing in right behind us all. I slowly turned, as did everyone else, his voice reminded me of tearing paper, he was aggressive, and he had problems, but I couldn't break up with him, he wouldn't let me, and I hated worrying about the future because all my fucking problems are based around the past.

Caleb angrily walked up to me, and gripped my arm, "you're coming with me!" he seethed, as he hauled me away.

"Caleb, s-stop!" I shouted at him, struggling against his grip.

"You aren't taking her anywhere." I heard Kellin say boldly, as he stepped in front of Caleb. He gripped me tighter, and snickered at Kellin.

"What are you gonna' do, you faggot?" Caleb said. I was extremely mad by that point, and I kicked his leg violently, but instead he threw me to the floor, and I hit the ground violently. For a moment, my whole entire vision went blurry and my sound was decreased, but as I got up, all of that was regained. Soon there was fighting, Justin, and Kellin had been shouting at Caleb and when Caleb had punched Kellin, Justin swung at him, and then the both of them were fighting on Caleb. A single tear trickled down my face, I didn't know why I cried, though. All of this was my fault, I triggered all of this.

Suddenly, I felt a hand guide me from the wall that I was leaning on, and as I turned, I saw it was a guy with black hair who was really tall, it was Jack. He shot me an apologetic expression, "Let Kellin and Justin handle this, yeah?" he said. I decided to with Jack, and go back into the hotel with him. When he closed the door, as we got inside, I saw Tay sitting on the couch, with her arms crossed. Her eyes were red, watery, and distant.

Jack saw what I saw, and he threw his hands up, "i'll uh..i'll give you two some space." he said, as he walked out of the room.

I waited for her to speak, and there was a thick silence fully of hate that I felt both mentally and physically, I didn't like that at all. I sauntered over to the couch, and sat next to her, but she didn't look at me. Her face was red and I could see that even if she were to speak the tears would just fall from her perfect brown eyes. I sighed, breaking the golden silence, "Tay..?" I spoke, my voice shaky a bit due to the suspense. I tried to be gentle, though. I didn't know what she was upset about, it was confusing.

"What." she said, it wasn't really a question, it was like a slap in the face.

"Why are you upset?" I asked, and I tried to hold her hand but she flinched away.

Tay finally looked at me, and rolled her perfect eyes, "you lied to me." she spat, gazing directly into my eyes, "y-you..it was all lies, Jenna! You told me that you broke up with him, you told me you broke up with Caleb. And the way he was with you..what the fuck?" she exclaimed, the violent tears falling from her eyes.

"You don't understand."

She bit her lip, and turned away from me defiantly, "fuck you, Jenna. Just fuck you."

I shook my head, she was being such a baby! I rested my hand on her shoulder, her previous words cut me, though. I didn't expect for them to hurt me so deeply, but they did. It's like I wanted to be mad at her but I couldn't, "Tay, I didn't mean for this to happen at all, you're being selfish.."

She looked at me incredulously, "i'm being selfish? I'm being selfish, Jenna, really?!"

I sighed, as I put my head in my hands. That wasn't supposed to come out that way, "no, I mean..he's really abusive, okay? I've.." I started, studying the pattern of her messy hair to distract me, "I've tried to break things off with Caleb but he wouldn't let me, I swear!" I told her, "..okay, he's really scary at times and it's just really terrible and you were my getaway whenever you'd message me I would get a million times happy because it let me know that someone actually gave a fuck about me, someone cared. My foster parents were going to kick me out when I turned eighteen because they had younger kids they had to take care of, and Caleb was going to force me to live with him. But then one day I saw your blog, it calmed me down. And then something hit me..it was so sad, and I wanted to know why, okay? Because I was looking through your questions and you seemed like a person too good for this world, and then I thought, why is such a nice and fragile person so sad all the time? So I messaged you, and you were distant at first, but each day I kept on talking to you it was like I couldn't get enough. Speaking to you took away everything and I loved it so much and when you told me that you were single that day and that your girlfriend broke up with you I got so happy, because I knew I had a chance with you. And that day I told you I loved you I meant it, it wasn't a joke, alright? I was serious. A-and, whenever you brought up Caleb it was like I went into this depressing trance and I couldn't even respond, I was traumatized. But Taylor, please don't be mad at me, okay? Just..I love you so much it scares me and I don't want to loose you." I ranted.

She uncrossed her arms, and she looked at me with sorry written all over her face, "I.." she said, "I didn't know that. I'm so sorry Jenna.." she said.

"Yep."

We looked at each other for another brief silence, and then we burst out laughing. I didn't know why we were laughing in the worst situation possible, but it was weird, I liked it. I liked her smile, I liked everything about her. When the laughter died down, her face fell serious and she sat in my lap, and I held her bridal-style. I felt her physically relax, she exhaled, "I didn't mean to get so upset at you.." she whispered.

"It's okay," I whispered back, "let's forget about it."

She nodded, "Okay. It's forgotten.."

I laughed, "What's forgotten?"

She giggled, "you're the greatest."

"You're the best."