Chapter 4.

MANY HAPPY RETURNS.

BETH'S HAIR, BUT STRAWBERRY BLONDE.

No One's POV

Beth and Octavia were now in the woods. They stayed with Nyko and the grounders for the night. They decided to go see if they could find the dropship, or Bellamy or Finn. Beth wasn't sure of any of them were alive but she had to find out.

They heard Grounders shooting arrows at others and them yelling.

"Beth, blow the horn. They'll think the fog is coming." Octavia tells her. Beth nods and grabs the horn from her waistband and blows the horn.

The sound goes through the woods loudly. The two girls hear the grounders retreating. They start making their way to where they heard the noise.

"I think it's people from the Ark, it has to be." Beth tells Octavia. She nods.

The two girls emerge from the woods and see Finn, Bellamy, Murphy, Monroe and another girl they didn't know.

"Bellamy." Octavia says, catching their attention.

They all look at them. Beth sees Finn. He stands up and she rushes over to him. "Finn, I thought you were dead." She says and he hugs her.

"Beth blew the horn." Murphy says seeing it in her hand.

"Hell yeah I did." Beth replies.

"Octavia." Bellamy says getting up and going over to her. They hug.

They walk over to the others and Beth and Bellamy hug.

Monroe winces, sighs. "Thank God you came when you did."

"We were going back to camp when we heard shots." Octavia says.

Murphy goes to grab the foghorn. "Nice foghorn." Beth quickly takes it form him and he asks her. "What happened to your boyfriend?"

"He's gone." She replies, upset somewhat but at the same unemotional.

"All right." He says.

"Hey. I'm sorry, Beth." Bellamy says.

She somewhat ignores it and says. "The Grounders will be back, so we need to go, now." She says.

"Yes, we do." Finn says.

"Octavia says the arrow might be poisoned. I have to take them home." Bellamy says.

"I know." Finn says.

"I'll meet you as soon as I can." Bellamy says.

"I know." Finn says and starts to walk away. Beth looks at him then Octavia.

"I need to go with him." She says. Octavia nods. "Please, stay safe. I can't lose another person." Beth tells her. Octavia nods.

"Stay safe too." The two girls hug. Beth looks at Bellamy.

"Be careful." She says. She stops for a second. "My dad, is he at camp?" She asks.

"Yeah." Bellamy answers.

"Good, tell him I'll see him soon." She says. Bellamy nods nd she catches up with Finn.

"What are you doing?" He asks her.

"I just got you back. I'm not leaving you. We made a promise, we're not leaving each other." Beth says. he gives her a small smile, which she returns.

"I'm sorry about Lincoln." Finn says.

"I know." She says as Murphy catches up to them.

She looks at Murphy and nods.

The three of them continue walking in the woods.

Chapter is finally done. I need to make a playlist for this book but every song I forgot. Any suggestions? Please comment it would mean a lot. Thanks for reading. Bye.

-Kelly.