Drunk af

SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!" You and Niall cheer, both of you taking another small glass and downing it, the alcohol quickly making your mind even fuzzier. "Ni Ni," you laugh, pulling him close. "Let's do a twitter camera video!" Niall laughs, doubling over and looking around the room at the small party in Harry's hotel room. "YES! What's that called?" he pauses and makes his signature drunken duck face and shrugs. "Let's go, princess," he slurs, wrapping his arm around you. The both of you sneak back into the hallway and head towards his hotel room. After trying the card-key in two rooms that weren't yours, you finally make it back to the correct room and plop down on the bed. "I got it!" Niall claps as he finally has a twitcam set up. You don't quite know how he did it, but you're way too drunk to ponder. "HI PEOPLE!" you shout to the camera. Niall waves and bursts into a fit of laughter. You two were certainly fun drunks. "It's HOT IN HERE, SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES " you shout, jumping around spazz-tically and falling on the bed with a laugh. "HOT! HOT!" Niall laughs, pulling off his tank top. You pull off your own tank top and reveal your black polka dot bra. "HOT! HOT!" you repeat, laughing as Niall strips down to his boxers and does a dance. "HOT! HOT!" Niall laughs again, as you tug at your jeans. "AY! You two! Open up!" you hear Liam's voice as he knocks on the door. "No! Liam! We're on FIRE!" you shout, both you and Niall laughing to each other and watching the twitcam screen. "WHAT? SHIT! OPEN UP YOU TWO!" Liam pounds on the door harder and Niall stumbles over and opens it. "Kidding! Kiddddding!" he cheers. Liam notices you two's lack of clothes, then his eyes dart over to the twitcam. He quickly slams the laptop shut and tucks both of you into the bed. "Like two little kids," he says, laughing to himself.