Paint Room

It was Friday, another long Friday. Zayn went to pick our little son from school. It was his first week there and he already made a lot of friends. I was so happy for him. Zayn was so proud of him. He made sure to drop him and pick him up from school. They both drew together and did his homework. I couldn’t stop looking at the smiles on their faces when hey did so. I heared Zayn’s car pull up on our driver, so I started to plate up our dinner. He entered the house, but.. he was alone.

-Baby, where is our little boy? What happened? – I asked worried, running up to him, lacing our fingers together.

He just smirked, I knew something happened.

-Well baby.. I thought since you’re working so hard every day for us, I think you deserve a break. I dropped our son at Liam’s place, and I’m going to pick him up tomorrow. – he says as he’s caressing my lower back, pulling me closer to him.

-Oh so you planned it all mister? – I winked, pecking his soft lips softy. God, I love his lips.

He nods his head, picking me up.

-That’s right baby, we hadn’t have a mommy-daddy time in a really long time. Let’s eat now and then come to my art room, we’re gonna chill and do some painting,yeah? – I nod, grabbing his hand as I take him to our dining room, as I’m about to sit down next to him, he grabs my hips tightly as sits me on his lap, whispering into my ear – There baby, really comfortable, hm?

-Very baby.. - I nod, blushing, kissing him again.

We both sit and eat, not saying much.  I love the comfortable silence we’re sharing, he keeps playing with my wedding ring as I smile widely.

Once we finished, he takes my hand and literally drags me to his art room.

-Baby, I need to do the dishes and… - he quickly shuts me up with a kiss, his freaking lips.

-No baby, I told you. Day off today, remember? – he grins and throws me over his shoulder as he carries me upstairs.

-Zayn, let  me down! – I yell, but I didn’t mean that really. I didn’t want him to put me down. He knew I want him to keep going and he did.

We got to his room and lays me down on the couch, I liked that couch. It’s brown and has American Flag texture, I helped him pick it, and I was really proud of myself. I grinned, pulling his cheeks into me, kissing him passionately as he groans into my lips.

-Baby.. – he moans leading his kisses to my jaw and neck.

-Hmmm? – I smirk, running my fingers into his hair.

-I want to draw you.. – he pulls away, looking up at me, kissing my lips.

My eyes get wide but then I smirk slowly, running my finger over his collarbone

-Really? How would you like to draw me?

He just smirks, licking my lower lip, tugging on it gently as his hands start to unbutton my shirt

-Naked baby.. – he whispers right into my ear, tugging on my earlobe.

-Then get your model naked baby – I smirk as he starts undressing me. Taking off my shirt, throwing it across the room, he licks the valley between my breasts once he literally rips my bra off. I see the hunder in his eyes as he undresses me. Soft moans leave my lips and he takes off my shorts with my panties.

-So perfect baby, you look so good for daddy. – I immediately moan, he knew what he did to me. I loved when I called him daddy. He pulls away from me, I fucking hate him he is such a tease. He fixes my hair and runs his fingers down my body, squeezing my breasts and runs his hand down my body, running my fingers over my folds. He felt how wet I was. He smirked at me, licking his finger and winked. He sat on a chair and took his sketchbook out. He smirked at me as he was drawing me. I tried my best to seduce him and come the heck over here. It took about  15 minutes and I was still laying there. Suddenely he stod up, waked over to me and layed on top of me, kissing my neck hungrily. God, what got into him?

-I can’t concentrate baby.. I can’t wait until I fuck that tight pussy of yours – I moaned loudly and literally ripped his shirt, the buttons falling on the floor.

-You owe me a new shirt baby girl.. – I smirked, running his hand to my pussy, rubbing me as I tried to undress him. I had a hard time doing this and I just couldn’t stop my moans. I finally took his trousers off, smirking as I see his hard dick. I couldn’t wait to suck it like a good girl. I started to pump him, hard as he slipped his fingers into me. I moaned loudly as he kissed me passionately.

-Fuck baby girl, you’re so good for daddy, he pinned my arms above my head and slipped his tongue into my mouth, playing with mine as I feel him entering me hard. I arched my back and moaned into his mouth.

-Fuck Zayn!

-Baby you feel good! – He moaned as he fucked me harder. I couldn’t stop moaning. His dick is hard and thick and it feels so good in me. He hits my gspot and I can’t help but scream, I open my eyes and see him smirking.

-Found it baby girl.. – he licks my lips and puts his hands squeezing my breasts as I finally can put my hands on his bum and squeeze it. Making him know how I love it, because at this point I can’t help but scream.

-Daddy fuck my pussy harder, please fuck harder!!

-Fuck y/n fuck! Oh your pussy feels so good! – he starts sucking on my neck,  as I feel the marks forming. He moans right into my ear as I squeeze his bum harder, m other hand leaving marks on my back.

-Daddy I can’t hold it, I’m gonna cum!

-Come on baby girl, cum. I want to feel it all over my cock – he bites my nipple gently as he fucks me harder,  I can’t hold anymore so I let is all go.

-Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck baby girl! – he is so loud when he comes. I swear to God, I have never seen something hotter than that. I feel him filling me up, we move together until we are both calm again. I smile widely at him, pecking his lips softy

-I love you Zayn – he smiles caressing my cheek

-I love you too baby, so much – he kisses me again and pulls the cover over us as he’s still in me and I smirk.

-Baby you didn’t pull out

He grins, licking my collarbone

-I know I didn’t baby – he flips us over so I’m on top and he lays me down on him – Don’t worry baby, I’m not done with you, he squeezes my lips and I start to move my hips against his.

Round two? HELL YES.

The End