He meets your best friend

"What are you HIDING?" Myra groans, thumbing through a magazine on your bed. "You know, best friends don't hide boyfriends from each other!" You shrug and finish applying a coat of mascara. "I told you, you'll meet him tonight at the concert," you reply. "But WHY would he want to go to a One Direction concert? Is he a Guy Directioner? Or do you just have him seriously whipped?" she questions curiously, shutting the magazine and sliding on her heels. "Something like that," you smile to yourself. "Now, let's get going! Concert's soon!" Nearly an hour later, Myra is literally shaking with excitement. "Please tell me who you had to fuck to get FRONT ROW VIP tickets," Myra jokes, shaking her head in shock. You laugh and roll your eyes. "So, where's the boyfriend?" You grab her hand and start pulling her towards backstage before the show starts. "Where are we going? You know they're not going to let us backstage," Myra protests, following you anyway. "Hey Paul!" you greet the familiar face. "(Y/N)! Nice t'see you! Head on back," he nods. "Since when are you on a first name basis with...OH MY GOD!" Myra shrieks, realization hitting her like a truck. "YOU'RE DATING ONE OF THEM! OH MY GOD! WHICH ONE?" she quips, as you two finally reach backstage. "It better not be Zayn! I called dibs!" You laugh and roll your eyes. "Hint, it's my cell phone wallpaper." And as if on cue, Niall appears in his red polo and khaki pants. "Princess!" he exclaims, wrapping you in a hug. Then he turns to Myra. "and this must be the infamous Myra," he laughs, giving her a hug as well. Myra looks at you with a huge smile and waggles her eyebrows at you, mouthing "Jesus Christ, his arm muscles". You let out a laugh and the three of you make quick small talk before heading back to your place in the concert. "Okay, did you SEE how he looks at you? Oh my God, the FEELS," Myra squeals, as the concert ligths begin to dim.