Drunk af

I love him so much," you sob, placing down your seventh empty glass of the night. Maybe too many drinks. Louis laughs at your drunken state, he's only had a few drinks and he's hardly buzzed. "Love who so much?" he asks, patting your shoulder. "I love YOU and I love you," you choke out, wiping tears from your eyes with exasperation. Clearly you were the emotional drunk. "I love you, too, babe. But why are you crying?" Louis bites back a laugh and rubs your shoulder gently. "Because I love you so much and because," you say as if it's an obvious answer. You sob onto his shirt and he shakes his head, picking you up in his arms. "No! Don't take me away from Louis! Louis! Help me!" you shout, clinging to his shirt. "What are you talking about, you little nutter? I am Louis," he laughs and kisses your tear-streaked cheek. "Liar!" you punch his arm lightly and then burst into tears again. "Louis, I love you," you choke. "Babe, I love you, remind me not to let you have so many drinks, okay?" he replies, carrying you back to the tour bus where you can sleep. "Remind me not to let you have so many drinks," you sniff. "I think YOU are the one who had so many drinks," he jokes, laying you down on his tour bunk and tucking you in. He turns to turn off the lights and you scream. "DON'T LEAVE ME! NO!" you grab his arm and he sits down next to you. "Okay, you little nut, I won't," he strokes your hair until you fall asleep. You wake up the next morning with a massive headache, mascara-tear stained cheeks and a lot of confusion.