You pass out

It was six in the morning when we were both making ourselves ready to go to work. She was showering and I was already putting on my clothes when I suddenly heard her call my name from the bathroom. 'Zayn?' Her voice wasn't firm at all, more to the weak side and I didn't really know why. 'Yes, love?' I replied while making my way over to the doorframe of the bathroom, immediately feeling the heat touch my skin. But when I saw her standing there wrapped in her towel, I knew something was wrong. 'I don't feel very we-...' Was the last thing she muttered before she lost her balance and fell down. I was too far away to prevent her from hitting the ground and my whole body shivered when I saw her body touch the hard floor. 'Shit. Y/N!' I cursed under my breath while I rushed over to her and picked her up with her towel around her. I checked if she had any wounds from the fall, but luckily that wasn't the case. She probably would have a bruise here and there, but that would be it. 'Y/N. Can you hear me?' I asked her while I placed her down on her bed, her head lax to my touch. I needed to talk to her for at least a minute before finally her eyes start to flutter. 'Hello there.' I welcomed her back, visibly and shakily relieved while meeting her eyes. 'I think you should tone down the temperature of your showers, baby. It's not healthy to shower that hot.' I knew it was hard for her. But this happened before and she knew it was something she had to be careful for. 'But I like hot showers.' She pouted sadly, making me chuckle softly before I answered, while stroking her wet hair. 'And I like you. Alive. Conscious. And with that beautiful chocolate skin. Thank you.'