#1 He finds out you read fan fiction

Louis: Your sitting on your bed after a long day of work, scrolling through your twitter feed. You notice that a fan DM (direct messaged) you something. You click on the link and low and behold pops up a fan fiction. A smutty Larry Stylinson fan fiction "Screw it," you think as you start to read. You are so intrigued with the fan fiction you don't even notice your boyfriend, of three years, opens your shared bedroom door. "What the fuck are you reading (Y/N)!??" You gasp, you have no idea he was there. You literally throw your computer across the room and mutter "I wasn't reading anything" "Sure, Love" is all he says as he laughs and walks into the bathroom to take a shower after a long day at the studio.

Harry: You have a little problem, or a rather big problem. You started dating Harry Styles from one direction two months ago. The issue is you love reading and writing SMUTTY fan fiction. Obviously he can't find this out so you have to be careful. You just wake up and you are laying down on your shared bed with Harry. You notice he isn't there. He is sitting on at your desk reading something. FANFICTION! He must of found it saved on your computer. "Fuck" you whisper but Harry hears you. "(Y/N) you read this stuff?" He chuckles as he turns around to look at you."Umm" is all you managed to say as he walks out of the room to get ready to go to the studio.

Zayn: "Stupid fans" You mutter. They stole your computer! You are not worried about personal things though, you're mostly worried about someone seeing all of the dirty fanfics saved on your computer. "And we danced all night to the best song ever" Your phone is ringing. "Hello?" You say. "Hey babe, it's me. Look at sugarscapes recent article." Zayn says. "K, why though?" "You'll see!" He says cheekily. You search up sugerscape on your iPad a see the newest articles headline reads " (Your full name) reads dirty fan fiction?" "Do you see it babe?" He asks. "Uhhh yeah I do, it isn't what you think!" You exclaim.

"What ever you say (Y/N,)" Zayn hums. "I have to go get ready for the concert. But just to let you know I already knew you read that stuff, Louis found it on your computer one day" Zayn hangs up leaving you mortified.

Niall: You are sitting on a very uncomfortable chair back stage at the soundcheck. No one is around so you pull out your phone and search up "Niam dirt smutty fanfiction tumblr" You click on the first thing that pops up on your search. You were so into the story you don't even realize the boys finished the check and are walking backstage. All of the sudden someone tapes your shoulder. You quickly shut of your phone and slowly turn around to see who it is. It is Niall. "Should I be offended?" Is all he says as he walks into his dressing room to get ready for the concert.

Liam: You are laying in bed next to a sleeping Liam. You couldn't fall asleep so you reach towards your night stand and grab your iPad. You look for your favourite Ziam Palik one shot and you click on it and start to read. You don't even notice Liam woke up next to you and was reading it with you. When you are done reading you hear Liam say "That put a bad picture in my brain. Night love!" "Well, I'm going to have an awkward morning" You think as you close your eyes too.