#12 First Time (Sex)

ALL RIGHTS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER

Harry: One day you realized you were ready to do it with Harry. You both had started with watching a movie. It was interesting but you weren’t interested with Harry. You kept rubbing your hand on his thigh. “Kitten?” He says, probably confused. “Yeah, what’s wrong babe?” You ask as innocent as possible. He just shakes his head and goes back to the movie. You grabbed the remote from the other side of him and straddled him. “What are you doing?” He asked chuckling a little bit. “Nothing, just having fun” You says as you wink. You kiss his lips gently, and pull away. Then to tease him you run your hands through his curls as you go to kiss him but back away making him want more. He started to kiss you as your run one of your hands down his chest to his pant line. You rub your hand down his thigh and feel his hard-on. You smirk during the kiss as you go to stand up and pull away from him, going to the walkway turning around and winking at him. He follows you and go to the bedroom. You surprise him by pushing him on the bed, and kiss him again. “Babe, you sure?” He ask while your kissing down his neck sucking but not long enough to leave love bites. You nodded and pull at the hem of his shirt and he pulls it off as he unbuttons your shirt. You run your hand down his toned abs and unbutton his pants slowly. “Y/N, faster” Harry says but you shake your head and go the same speed. He unbuttons your shorts as fast as he can. You start kissing him again but he turns it into French kissing. He slides his tongue into your mouth as he unhooks your bra. He squeezes your breast gently making you moan. You pull down his boxers and you almost gasp at his size but decide not to. He gets a condom from the nightstand and puts in on as you take of your underwear. “Your beautiful” he says and he flips you over so he’s on top. He looks at you for approval, and you nodded as he slides slowly into you not wanting to hurt you. You kiss his lips as he’s thrusting into you. It wasn’t your first time so it didn’t hurt as much. “H-harry” you croak your orgasm coming in. “Just wait almost there” He pants and you feel him tingle inside you, his thrust becoming sloppy. He pulls out and falls to the side. You both ride out your orgasms and all is heard is heavy breathing. “God babe that was amazing” he says, still out of breath. “I love you Harry” You say as you snuggle up to him, grabbing your bra and underwear put them back on. You fall back into the bed and snuggle up to Harry. “Your so beautiful never think otherwise” he say as he kisses your lips. “Your so cheesy” you say and you kiss him again and soon fall asleep together in each others arms.

Liam: Liam never pressured you into anything at all. But one night you realized you wanted Liam to be your first. The lads were over and you hoped then were leaving soon. “So you two haven’t done it?” Louis ask as Liam was drinking resulting in him spitting out his drink. “Taking that as a no” he says as they all laugh at you being embarrassed. Finally a whole later they leave and he’s on twitter, looking through tweets and tweeting some back. “Babe” You say as you cuddle up to him. “What’s up sweetheart?” He ask, setting his phone on the table. “I was thinking about this earlier and I think I’m ready” You says and his eyes widen. “Are you sure? I don’t want you to regret it.” He says as your kissing his neck working your way to his ear. “I’m sure” you whisper into his ear and he flips so he’s on top of you. You kiss him lips gently and let him take control. He takes of his shirt and throws it across the room. You start kissing him again and he undoes the buttons on your shirt. Soon both of your clothes are on the floor. “You sure babe?” He says getting a condom out of his drawer. “Positive” you say and he unhooks your bra and lets it fall to the floor. He pulls down his boxers and your eyes almost pop out due to his massive size. He slides on the condom and pulls down your underwear. He kisses you again but pulls away. “This might hurt a little” he says before entering you slowly. You flinch a little but let him keep going. The pain is horrible but your kissing him trying to make it stop. The pain turns into pressure and you moan against his mouth. You move to his neck as he’s almost all the way inside you. You suck on his neck leaving a very visible love bite just for him to show to the boys. You feel your stomach tingling up, and you moan. “L-l-Liam” you say your voice caught in your throat. “It’s ok just let go” he pants out of breath. He pulls out of you and both of you ride out your orgasms. “That was” He starts to say, swear on his face. “Amazing” You finish your breath coming back. He picks up his boxers and slides them on. He gets your bra and slides it on each arm and hooks it in the back. He gets your underwear and slides them on your legs. “Never ever let anyone tell you your not beautiful cause you are unbelievably beautiful” he says as he’s playing with your hair. You cuddle up to him and he pulls you on top of him. Soon you both fall asleep, your head on his chest. The next morning you can barely walk and Liam has a very noticeable love bite and scratches down his back. “Ah Liam not so innocent anymore?” Harry ask patting him on the back. “Harry your just jealous” you say and laugh at Harry’s embarrassed face.