The Waiting and Reunion

The Order were bringing Harry to the Burrow tonight. But Ginny and I can't go to help as we aren't of age. My Uncle put a spell on the house so that I couldn't leave. I was angry. I mean Tonks was allowed to go and she was pregnant. I was the one who told Moody about using polyjuice potion.

But no I was stuck at the Burrow with Mrs Weasley and Ginny waiting for the others to arrive with my brother. Mrs Weasley was doing a few last minute details for Fleur's and Bill's wedding this weekend. Ginny was patting Crookshanks and Gwen by the fire place. I watched the sky through the window waiting for a sign of Harry's arrival.

When Fawkes left after Dumbledore's death Jean went with him. I told her she could and that I'd be fine. They visited once, but left quickly to find a safe place to live. It has been a month since Dumbledore died and Draco keeps sending me letters.

I never replied to any of them, but it didn't stop him from sending them. They all said the same thing like; asking me not to fight and that we needed to talk ASAP. I knew if or when I go back to Hogwarts I wouldn't be able to avoid him. But for now I focused on my brother's safety and that of my Uncle and new Aunty.

That's right Tonks finally married my Uncle and they are expecting a baby. I was going to be the big sister for a change. We couldn't wait for the babies arrival. But I knew the soon to be parents would rather their child not be born during this war.

Suddenly there was a noise of a motorcycle outside followed by a loud splash. Mrs Weasley went to see who it was followed by Ginny. I still couldn't leave the house unless my Uncle lifted the spell or he died. But as I couldn't step out the front door I knew he was alive.

It was Harry and Hagrid, but Hagrid was unconscious in his sit. Another member of the Order took him away using a portkey. I hugged Harry tightly and he hugged me just as tight. We asked if the other was alright and answered 'I'm fine' at the same time.

Is we laughed with Ginny my Uncle arrived with George who'd lost an ear. Mrs Weasley tended to him as my Uncle pushed Harry against the wall. He asked him a question only the real Harry could answer pointing his wand at him. Harry answered correctly and told us that he believed it was Hedwig who gave him away as the real Harry.

Apparently she died protecting him from a deatheaters killing curse. Someone else arrived and everyone went outside except for me. I saw Kingsley pointing his wand at my Uncle as he asked him a question. My Uncle answered and they lowered their wands as Hermione turned back into herself.

The others arrived and I watched Harry hug Ron and Hermione tightly. Tonks hugged my Uncle telling him about how Ron saved her life. Fred, Bill, Mr Weasley and Fleur came in to see George on the couch. When George made a lame joke about his nonexistent ear I giggled.

Tonks and my Uncle hugged me together as they asked if I was ok. I rolled my eyes telling them I was fine. Then I asked how they were and Tonks how my baby brother or sister was doing. All three of them were fine.

I was glad my whole family (Harry, Uncle Remus, Aunty Tonks and the baby) was safe and together. We all said our good nights after Bill told us Moody died. Tonks and my Uncle left as I stayed to be with my big brother. Uncle Remus lifted the spell so that I could leave the house before he left.

When I got to Ginny's room I saw an other letter from Draco. I ignored it, deciding to read it in the morning and put my pj's on. Then I blocked my mind and got into falling asleep.