D. A Reformed and a New Goal

It was sunday night and it was time to go to the room of requirement. I got there undetected and waited for the others to arrive. At eight o'clock everyone arrived and took sits. "We can't let deatheaters run this school and we are going to fight back. This isn't some defense class as it was when the D. A was first formed. No we are going to rebel against the enemy from inside this school. I have a contact outside of the school in Hogsmead. He made a new tunnel from this room to his place. The entrance to the tunnel is behind that portrait" I finished pointing to the portrait.

Everyone agreed to the new goal and to keep us secret. I told them if they ever wanted to escape to come here to hide. That only those on our side could enter the room now. We agreed to give each other code names.

They called me 'Fawn' because I'm animagus and it was Sirius's name for me. We named Harry Lighting, Ron Weasel and Hermione was Lioness. We also gave name to the Order members that were our allies. My Uncle was still called Moony and McGonagall cat.

We also gave code names to Voldemort and his deatheaters. Snape was snake, Draco was dragon and Voldemort was basilisk. That night we came up with code names for everyone present. We also came up with a list of names for people to join us in our fight.

Once that was all done we practiced defensive spells and I showed them some new ones. Everyone was ready to fight back against our new teachers and headmaster. We planned pranks as well as attack plans.

The others left the room and I contacted my Uncle. He was pleased that everything was going to plan. Yes, I've been planning this ever since the wedding attack and Snape became headmaster. I am now the ring leader of both the D. A and co-leader the Order of the Phoenix.

Dumbledore's brother was my contact in Hogsmeade and had been making the tunnel to his house for weeks. He wasn't happy about it, but agreed to help. He was also my only link to Harry and the other two. So he kept me informed on their well being and where he thinks they are.

I told him if they ever came to Hogsmeade to help them get into the school. Gwen hoped onto my shoulder as left the room locking the door. When I got back to my dorm I saw Pepper with a letter. It was from Draco. I read it before changing into my pj's and heading to bed after blocking my mind.