Aaron imagines

You are afraid of planes, and haven't been on one ever before. You don't remember how but Aaron convinced you to go on vacation with him, taking a plane. At first he had to drag you threw security, then though the terminal to the gate. You were so afraid you literally could barley move.

"C'mon Aaron, give up. I can't. I'm too scared..." You tell him while you sit and wait at the gate for the plane

"We're too far now for you to give up. Come on, there's nothing to be scared about, I'm on planes all the time." He responds with a smile on his face. "But, what about freak accidents?" You ask with a worried look on your face as you stare at your shoes. "Don't think about that, think about the vacation!" He tells you. Soon your flight and seat is called. Aaron stands up and holds out his hand "ready?" He asks as you grab it and stand up. You walk on the plane and too yours seats and sit down. "Your really tense looking" Aaron tells you "cause I am... " you respond. "Well, would this help" he asks as he leans over and a kisses you. "Yes" you smile and respond. "Well, that's good!" He said and you actually were less scared knowing he was there. And you reached to hold his hand as you took off. Everything was going to be ok.