Aaron Tveit Imagines

You woke up in the morning and instantly you could tell today was not going to be a good day.

First, your alarm clock forgot to get you up to go to work.

Then, as you were leaving the house to go to work, you dropped your phone on the pavement and it broke. Totally unusable.

Next, at work, everything went wrong. The assignment you had was canceled so all that work went to waste.

You get home from work and you are completely exhausted. When you walk in the house you collapse onto the couch. You close your eyes until the door opens and Aaron walks in. You open your eyes and moan as you sit up.

"Bad day?" He asks

"Yes," you complain.

"Then I have an idea! You lie down and I will prepare dinner," he tells you. Usually you'd be polite and say that you will, but today you don't argue and lie on the couch. You wake up to Aaron shaking you. You open your eyes and sit up. You can smell the delicious food from the kitchen and melt. You walk in and see that everything is beautifully prepared. The table is set perfectly and lit by candles. You smile as Aaron guides you to your chair. You sit and enjoy the amazing dinner and evening.

"So, are you feeling better?" Aaron asks. "Definitely," you reply brightly.