Aaron Imagines

It's about 9:30pm and you storm to your apartment all mad and upset. You share your apartment with your life long friend, Aaron. There's nothing between you too, it was just easier to share the apartment because it was big enough. Sometimes you did wish to be more then friends, but nothing ever happened, even though he didn't have a girlfriend.
You walk in the house and stuff your face into a pillow as you lay on the couch. "Are you ok?" Aaron said as he walking into the living room out of his room. "No" you said with your face still into the pillow. Aaron sat on the other side of the couch. "So tell me what's wrong." He asks. You remove the pillow from you face to show your make up messed up from crying "this is the third time some guy blew me off and didn't show for a date. I mean I know I'm not the prettiest of people! But that's no reason to do that!"
"Are you crazy! Your are more then pretty! And any guy is crazy to pass up a date with you!" He said. "Yeah well. Until I find that guy" you say back. "I know someone who would love to date you." He says, you can't notice the grin he has on his face threw tears. " who is he?" You say clueless."Well" he says as he stands up to sit next to you "He's known you for a little while, you never really wanted to be more then friends, but, he wants to. And he cares a lot about you, but doesn't want to see you upset over some idiots" he brushed a hair out of your face "oh, and he really likes you." You smile up at him "and I think I know who "he" is" you say and lean up to kiss him.