Aaron Tveit Imagines

Hey People! So this some Aaron imagines.

I originally wrote these for my Instagram fanpage and thought about sharing it!

Please leave feedback!

Enjoy!!

__________________________

You are sitting in your house watching TV. You see commercial for Graceland come on the screen. It has been almost 3 weeks that Aaron's been gone, he was busy filming in LA. You could have gone, but you had your job in New York. You look though photos of you and him and start to feel tears forming in your eyes. You miss him very much. He calls you every once in while and always texts you saying "I love you," but it's not the same. You want him there with you right now, being with you. You support Aaron all the way with his acting, but it still is lonely without him.

Right before you call it a night and go upstairs, you hear your phone buzz and pick up the call. It's Aaron.

He speaks first "Hey babe"

You want to be excited but your just so upset your answer doesn't sound happy "Hey Aaron."

"Have you been crying?" He asks.

He knows you too well, and you start to cry over the phone "Yes, I miss you so much"

You don't want him upset, but you can't help it. "I'm so sorry, but I will be home soon." He replies

"Go to the door"

You seem confused, maybe he sent you something?

"Ok," you say, still staying on the phone.

You open the door and there he is. He's home.

You still have tears running down your face, but now you have a huge smile

"I'm home," he says as he picks you up and kisses you.

The joy you feel is indescribable.

When he puts you down, you can't stop hugging him.

"I've missed you more then I can tell you," he says.