Aaron Imagine

Today was definitely one of you could call "the worst day of my life". Nothing was going your way at all. You got home to your apartment and lied on your bed. You just laid there and started to cry. You heard the phone ring in the other room.

It was Aaron.

You were too upset to bring yourself to get up and answer it, so you let it ring. And you have never done that to Aaron.

You really wanted him to call back. He could understand you. Make you feel better.

You heard the phone ring again but this time is was your mother. You let that ring too.

After that you started to size off a little until you heard a knock at the door.

Probably your mom, she gets worried when you don't answer. Typical.

You drag yourself to the door with out checking how you looked at all, because, why would it matter anyways.

To your surprise you saw Aaron.

He look super worried.

"Aaron-?" You asked being cut off.

He picked you up and hugged you.

"What's that for?" You asked, unintentionally cold.

"I was so worried about you! I knew you were home from work and didn't pick up. Usually you call back if you just missed it." He said look very upset.

"I'm sorry." You said looking sadder now because you worried Aaron.

"Please tell me what's wrong" Aaron says and you both sit down together.

Aaron made the day better.

__________________________

A/N

Woah!

I haven't been on in forever!

Have no fear, I haven't given up on you guys.

I'll try to post more and THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 850 VEIWS

AND THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FAVORITE THIS