EDITING NEWS!

Hello all! I'm not even sure anyone will be reading this, but, if you are, I am absolutely thrilled. 

It's been months since I finished this story, but I was looking back at it the other day and decided I wanted to do some editing. I'm going to clean up my writing as well as add in details about Bree's family (i.e. her parents' backstories), her friendship with Lily, and her connection between magic and music. I might even add new scenes and chapters altogether! 

I'll keep track of my editing progress by adding "EDITED" to the end of the title of each chapter I've edited so far. I'll add a star to the end, so "EDITED*" if I added a new scene to the chapter. 

I'm very, very excited to round out Bree's story- whenever I tried to move on to new works, something about this story always felt unfinished to me, so I can't wait to finally give you guys the full, detailed story you deserve.

Big thank-yous to all my lovely readers:)

P.S.- I've said it before, but I'll repeat it here- all of your comments and kind words mean the WORLD to me. On days when I feel like nothing will make me smile, I scroll through the comments on this story. You've encouraged me to keep writing, even when I felt like losing faith in myself. Words can't possibly express my gratitude. You all truly are the best.

Thank you again,

Kylie