instagram; 02

(this chapter is in Instagram dms as you can have a group chat, as most of you probably know. enjoy
Bold is the name
Italics is Luna text
Normal writing is the packs)

✖✖✖

truscott; isn't this fun? A group with us all.

kiraaa; I don't know we hardly know the girl...

blydsmartin; ^^^

ally.argent; ^^^

halemaliatate; I don't know if I like the girl tbh. She seems bitchy

.stiless.; ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY! SHE HOT MAN

liampup; yeah. I agree with stiles...

lunax.; I don't even know who you guys are. what am I doing here?

halemaliatate; we added you. well Scott did but tbh I don't even know if I like you.

lunax.; I will cut you🙃 don't test me

halemaliatate; and I will claw your throat out with my claws...

blydsmartin; it's a good job I can't sense death at the moment...

truscott; well I'm going to introduce everyone. I'm Scott McCall and I'm a true Alpha. liampup is Liam dunbar and he is my beta. Halemaliatate is Malia Hale/Tate... likes to be known as Tate though, she is a werecoyote ally.argent is Allison Argent, she's a hunter. Blydsmartin is Lydia Martin, she's a banshee. kiraaa is my girlfriend her name is Kira and .stiless. is stiles stilinski, he's my best friend and he's human also his dad is beacon hills sheriff...

lunax.; and you all need to be in a mental hospital. True Alpha, Beta, Werecoyote and a Banshee? Atleast the hunter the human and Kira are normal.

truscott; Allison was a hunter for werewolves and Kira, she a kitsune. And stiles, well he was void once.

lunax.; and I was once Dracula for Halloween.

lunax.; BEACON HILLS?!?

.stiless.; yes beacon hills. why? What's wrong with Beacon Hills?

lunax.; nothing just that I'm from beacon county... which means...

truscott; WHICH MEANS A ROAD TRIP GUYS. LIAM STILES AND I WILL TAKE THE JEEP AND MALIA KIRA ALLISON AND LYDIA TAKE ONE YOUR CARS

lunax.; I will cut you if you come to beacon county. I mean it, I will cut you🙃🔪

blydsmartin; now I'm sensing death.

halemaliatate; I hate her. Liam she seemed nice, but look what you have brought in.

kiraaa; Luna Rivers. She went beacon hills high in junior year. Left before Malia could meet her.

ally.argent; SHOTS FIRED

blydsmartin; ooooo, deets

halemaliatate; i thought you said deer. I was excited. I miss deer. Get me a deer someone!!!

lunax.; totally bull Kira. Never went to beacon hills and I don't want to. Seems weird and has crazy people in it.

kiraaa; only wanted to see if you'd retaliate and you did

.stiless.; guys she hot. LIKE MEGA HOT. Stop scaring her away

lunax.; atm my favourite is stiles, he seems fun on text. also maybe in person ;)

.stiless.; HOLY MOTHER JESUS SHES FLIRTING!!!

truscott; stiles calm down.

lunax.; well I might leave, have class in a few minutes

blydsmartin; but is Saturday? :/

lunax.; and you will be my friend if you let me slip by?

.stiless.; Luna can I ask you a question?

truscott; ÖÖÖ

halemaliatate; Lydia help me with my homework?

blydsmartin; sure but :0

lunax.; ask away

.stiless.; if you don't know us, and why you are here, why have you stayed this long? x

lunax.; DONT 'X' me STILINSKI and ermm

.stiless.; you have a answer? X

[read by lunax. at 11:21 am]

.stiless.; I guess we have to wait

liampup; I LEAVE MY PHONE TO GO TO THE SHOP AND THIS HAPPENS. LIFE LESSONS KIDS; never leave you phone...

ally.argent; poor child