21.

Ariana's *POV*

I swear being mad at Ricky is hard, but I was joking he didn't have to take it so seriously, I wanna hug him and kiss him so bad, durning sound check it was taking everything in me not to look at him, he seemed so down and out of it, which shit so was I,

"Ariana, hellooo Ari!!!" Scott yells making me jump, damn what Scott I say annoyed getting up from the couch and grabbing my salad and then sitting back down to eat it, "What's going on with you and mr. Piss pot Scott says making me laugh but, Piss Pot really Scott I say and then in comes Mac and Brian, "he's so pissy today, you not giving him any or something" Max says making me roll my eyes, I'll go talk to him I say getting up from the couch and fix my long shirt cause my butt was just definitely out fuck.. I walk down the hallway and into the dancers room and find Ricky sitting on a chair going through the pictures of his camera,

I bend down in front of him and grab his hands, I'm sorry I say softly and then kiss his fingers, "I'm sorry too" Ricky says pulling me on his lap, I don't liking fighting with you, I don't feel like myself when I'm not with you baby I say putting my face into his neck, "me too baby" he says wrapping his hands over my butt, "you need to wear something under this, your butt is out when you sit like this, and I don't like that, your mine" Ricky says gripping onto my butt making me laugh, I know I think Brian, Scott and Max saw my butt when I walked out the room, but I'm not true I say quickly regretting I just told him, fuck.. "Oh great" Ricky says letting go of me, baby stop it hold me i say whining at him, "your mine grande, your all MINEEE" Ricky says saying the last mine louder, I laugh and then start to kiss his neck making him fidget under me, baby you okay I say with a smirk, "are you trying to kill me baby my god stoppp" he whines, sorry I love watching you get turned on by the littlest things I do..

Ricky's *POV*

"Let's go somewhere private" Ariana says biting on my ear slowly getting up grabbing my hand, following her into her dressing room where no one was she pushes me up against the wall and slowly kisses me, "I need you" Ariana moans in my ear, my god she really knows how to turn me on, I begin to suck on her neck and walk is slowly to the couch laying her down taking her pants off and then mine, she slowly takes her top off leaving her in her bra that made he boobs look fucking sexy, I smirk and start to kiss all down her body and suck her boobs softly causing her to moan, her hands slowly moved down my body and her rub my tip slowly making me groan in frustration, "baby you want me" Ariana says in my ear making me blush, yes baby so bad I say kissing her boob, she flips us over and sits down on me slowly taking me off guard, fuck I moan causing Ariana to laugh, "I'm in control this time" Ariana says rotating her hips faster and faster, baby I'm a king to cum I moan making her back arch as my liquids shoot up in her.

"Baby hand me my bra" Ariana says as I pick her bra up and hand it to her, I grab her body and suck on her boob as she's trying to push me off, "you left a mark Ricky" she hisses, good, I want people to know you're mine I say putting my pants and top on, "people know I'm yours" she says pulling her shirt over her head and then sitting down next to me,

Yeah your close friends do, God forbid anyone else knows I say laughing, "what's that suppose to mean" she says pulling away from me, stop babe I didn't mean it any way come here I say pulling her on my lap, "Ricky you know I love you and the only reason I haven't came out and told everyone was because I don't want you get hate and being harassed by paparazzi, cause once they know your life won't be normal anymore" Ariana says wiping her tears, I pull her closer and hold her, baby I love you I say and kiss the top of her head.