46.

Ariana's *POV*

As my uber pulled up to Ricky's family house I paid the lady and went inside quickly. I went right up to Ricky's room and laid down, I don't understand why I get so jealous and worked up over girls talking to him. Like I have so much hatred for any girl who talks to him or smiles or anything. He's mine I know that but I just idk I hate hate hate that I'm like this and I know it gets on Ricky's nerves.

Hearing loud commotion from downstairs I lean up from the bed and listen to see if anyone was coming upstairs but no.. laying back down I just think and think. Maybe I should go down there. No Ariana just lay here and chill. No Ariana get up go down there. Fuck I say out loud and get up from the bed and slowly walk downstairs, seeing nico and Sarah on the couch and then Liz sitting outside with Ricky I felt my blood boil but I kept it calm, their just talking calm be nice I thought to myself.

"Oh hey Ari you okay, why you leave early" Sarah asks snapping me out my thoughts. Oh sorry I just wasn't feeling well I say sitting down next to nico. "You aren't a good lair bitch" nico whispered making me laugh, rolling my eyes at him we began having a small conversation. Still keeping my eye on rick and that bitch Liz... "so Ariana when's ur next tour" Sarah asks making me miss touring. Soon I hope I'm done almost done my album, my first single will be out in 2 months I saying making Sarah scream. "OMG REALLY YASSS" she say making nico and I laugh.

"Is everything okay" Ricky says running in with his little side kick behind him. "Uhm no Ari's single for her 3rd album is gunna be out and 2 fucking months omg" Sarah says making Ricky laugh. Watching as he comes in front of me I eye him up and have a straight face. "Come with me, please" he says holding his hand out. Taking his had he walks us outside and sits us down by the pool.

"First off I love you so much you have no idea, second off baby please let me understand why you get so mad over girls talking to me or me being nice to them. I wanna understand, cause I don't get it. You can't just yell at me and it explain why ur mad at me or think something that isn't true" Ricky says holding my hands in his lap. Raising our hands I kiss his fingers and just stay silent for a little.

Rick look, I'm very territorial over you. I told you this many of times. No guy makes me feel like you do. I never wanna lose what we have. I guess I think you'll cheat or leave me for these girls cause it happen to me by all my other exs so I feel like every guy I date and let my guard down is that same but then I met you and made me fall in love and I feel these things I never have before and I would never  not wanna feel like this. You're my everything baby I confess making Ricky smile. "Baby I'm NOT going anywhere okay, please understand im not like those guys. You're my world I will marry you, I promise! One day" rick says making me tear up.

Ricky's *POV*

After talking it out with Ariana my mom said we are all going out to dinner tonight so Ariana is currently getting ready but she's stressing cause she can't find her heels, "Ricky please help me" she yells walking into the bedroom.

Getting up from my bed I look under all the clothes she had thrown everywhere and seen the black heels she's been screaming about. Holding them out in front of me she looks up and smiles. "Thanks babe" Ari says and grabs the heels and puts them on. "Okay I'm ready" she says grabbing her purse and walking out the room.

Walking down the steps I see my family all walking to each other. "Babe we are going to ride with your parents" Ari says as we walk out the door. Squeezing in the car with my 2 cousins, Ryan and Ari we see this ain't going to work. "Ari can sit on my lap" my cousin Lucas says smirking. Hitting the back on his head I grab aris waist and sit her on my lap, "babe he's playing stop it" Ariana days wrapping her one arm around my neck. I know but still ur my girl I say kissing her cheek. "Can you guys not, we are very close right now and I don't wanna hear y'all kissing and whispering dirty shit" Ryan says making me laugh.

As Ariana got out the car she held her hand out and helped me out making me laugh. thank you darling I say wrapping my arms around her. "Lets go you two" Ryan says as we all walk into the restaurant.

Sitting down next to nico and Ryan I see that Ariana is on the other side across from me. Smiling at her she winks at me back and we all begin looking at the menu. Like god damn this menu was so big,

After getting our drinks and the server taking out orders we are all just talking and chilling, "so Ricky are you coming to Mexico with us again" my uncle Nino asks making me look up from my lap. Uhmmm yeah I'd never miss it I say as him and the rest of my guy cousins and uncles cheer. "We leave in a month" nico says. Oh yeah we always go for New Years I say making Ariana look up at me quickly. Watching her body tense up I know I said something to make her either pissed or upset.