51.

Ariana's *POV*

It's been 2 months since Ricky and basically the whole world found out that I was pregnant, being 4 months pregnant is so tiring, all I've been doing it's watching tv and buying stuff for the baby online. I'm a week we find out what this little nugget is, Ricky wants a girl which is weird but I honestly don't care what he or she is as long as it's healthy I'm happy with whatever!

"Baby where you at" I hear Ricky yell from downstairs. Bedroom darling I yell back pulling up my underwear and then putting a bra on. "Oh mama" I hear Ricky says as I feel him come behind me and wrap his arms around me and kiss my neck. "You look absolutely amazing, baby you're glowing" Ricky says making me smile so big. Awh stop it rick.. thank you so much I love you I say turning around wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down and kiss his big beautiful lips. As it gets a little heated I feel the back of my thigh hit the bed. "You. Are. Beautiful." Ricky says between kisses down my neck making me groan. Baby stop teasing I  say throwing his shirt to the floor.

Slowly feeling him enter me I whine in pain which makes ricky try to pull out but I thrust my hips forward and it made him throw his head back. "My god baby you feel so good" Ricky moans out making smirk. I missed this I moan out feel Ricky shoot up in me. "Yeah it's been awhile huh" Ricky says pulling out and I cuddle up to his chest. "Yeah usually you hate when I touch you" he says making me scrunch my nose. I'm pregnant who wants to have sex with someone who is fat as disgusting looking I say sitting up from the bed and putting on my clothes cause I hate being naked around him..

"Baby girl look at me" rick says and I ignore him.. "baby please look at me" he begs, after putting on my clothes I get up and walk downstairs I don't wanna have this conversation with him I didn't even mean to tell him how I felt.. grabbing a cup from the cabinet I pour some lemonade and sit down in the living room. Hearing Ricky sigh coming down the steps I turn the tv on and look for something to watch. "Baby" Ricky says walking in standing in front of me. Stop rick I don't wanna talk about it I say, "well we are, cause you shouldn't feel that way" Ricky says kneeling down. As he grabs my thighs and look at me right in my eyes I feel myself about to cry. Trying to hold it in he speaks again "baby you're beautiful in every way, you being pregnant and carrying my child makes you even more beautiful" he says,
Yup here come the fucking tears. Balling my eyes out Ricky sits down next to me and places me in his lap. Ricky I love you I'm so lucky I say wrapping my arm around his neck and laying my bed on his shoulder.
"Baby I love you more and no I promise you I'm the lucky one" he says kissing my forehead.

After a couple of hours go by we decided to drive to San Diego and visit his family that we both haven't seen in awhile. See my mom lives literally down the street from me and Frankie usually stays with me when he's in l.a but he mostly lives in New York so I always tend to see them but for Ricky his family lives 3 hours away from l.a don't seem far but the drive is horrible the traffic makes in a 6 hour drive cause it's so bad. Ricky moved to L.A after we got back from tour. He had an apartment with his best friend Nico but he usually stays with me which I love!!! "Baby you okay" Ricky says grabbing my hand making me snap out of my day dream. Yup I'm good I say leaning over kissing his cheek. Looking around I see we are about a 2 hours away so I decided to go on my phone.

Ricky's *POV*

It's currently 7:30 pm it's getting dark and I'm getting tired from driving, thank god we  almost there. About hour into us driving Ariana fell asleep so I had to entertain myself for those 4 hours. "Baby we here yet" I hear a groggy Ariana say. Yes I say pulling into my parents driveway. My family has always had everything we wanted I'm not being sobbing or anything going but I know my parents work for what they have. "Finally I gotta pee so bad" Ari says running to the front door and knocking. Seeing my ma's face as she sees Ari and I's face I feel so happy and warm. "Ari hi beautiful" she says kissing and hugging her and then hugging me. "I miss you so much" she says as I walk into the house. We wanted to come see the family. Where are they I say looking around to an empty room. "They literally just left to do see Ryan perform, I was on my way I just got off work" she says. "Let's go see her" Ariana says

Getting back into the car my mom drives us to where Ryan is performing. I can't even remember the last time I've seen my little sister dance, I've been so busy I barely see my family and that's gotta change. "Oh Rick she'll be so happy to see you, she tells me all the time she wishes you were around more" my mom says making me feel bad. "That's my fault I'm sorry, I promise I'll make him come visit more" Ariana says making me roll my eyes. Baby it's not ur fault I'm busy with teaching and my photography stuff I say assuring her and my ma.

Pulling up to the place I opened ari's door and grab her hand and walk in. Looking around for my family I spot my cousin Kolah first, "Rick omg" he says giving me a hug. Hugging the rest of my family we find seats and sit down as it's almost time for them to start. "She's in 4 dances tonight" my dad says so proud of his little girl making me smile at him.

Seeing Ryan hit the floor I beam with pride. She's gotten so good wow, watching her kill her first and second dance I look over at Ari who is smiling and recording her. "She is dancing to one of my songs rick omg" Ariana says so excited making me laugh at her. Yeah baby she is I say looking back at Ryan who is dancing to Leave my lonely. And wow her turns are PERFECT.

Waiting for Ryan outside I hold onto ariana who is so tired. "Can't wait to get into bed with you and sleep" she says as I kiss her head. "Ricky omg" Ryan says as I let go of Ari and embrace Ryan into a hug. "When did you get here" she asks. Around 8, why didn't you tell me you had a performance today I ask her. "Idk thought you would be busy" Ryan says still hugging me. Well just call me and ask next time I love watching you dance!