➳ Chapter 2 ➳

JILL walked through the glass door of her house, dropped her bags on the floor in the entrance hall, and walked up the 16 stairs and turned towards the door to her room.

Loud music was coming from the room right of hers, her brother's room. She rolled her eyes and walked over to her room. She walked over to the edge of her bed and fell face first onto it. She was exhausted. School and finals were officially over this year. She flopped over and crawled under her bedspread. The next thing she knew, Kristoff was calling her.

"You still up for the party?" He asked. "Sure. Pick me up in 30 minutes?" She suggested. "Be there then." You could hear the smile in his voice. She jumped up and ran into her closet. She grabbed some of her high waisted skinny jeans and a floral print crop-top. She dressed in a hurry and ran to the bathroom to touch up on her makeup and hair.

Soon after, she slowly crept down the stairs and crept to the door and ever so slightly opened to door. "Where are you going?" said a stern voice from behind her. Jill turned slowly to face her father. "Out, daddy." She said in the sweetest daughter voice she could. Then she opens the door all the way and noticed the Ram sitting at the end of the walkway. She starts to walk towards it, her father yelling at her the entire way. She opened the door and hopped in, just as her father reached the truck door. Jill could only see his face because the truck was lifted up so high. "Don't do anything God would not want you to do." He said in his Sunday morning voice. "I shalt not!" She declared out the window as Crisstoff rolled it up. They started laughing when they looked out the mirror, her father with one hand in the air, yelling scriptures at them.

They parked a block down from Blake's house, just as a precaution. When the walked in, the loud music welcomed them. There was tons of people, making the house very warm. Jill and Crisstoff were immediately pulled into the crowd of dancing teens. Someone smacked Jill in the face when they dabbed. "Ouch!" She yelled at them. Kristoff grabbed Jill by the hands and started spinning her around. She giggled. After three different songs were over they walked over to the edge of the room where no one was standing.

Blake came from out of the crowd holding two red cups and handed it to them. "No. I don't want any." she said sternly. She did not agree with her parents on many things, but she did not like alcohol. Hated it actually. It didn't matter what it was, it all has that nasty aftertaste. "Suit yourself." Blake said and took a swig from the cup he tried to hand her. Kristoff took the other cup and drank some as well. Jill glared at him. "Lighten up!" He joked. Once he was finished, they went back into the crowd and danced some more. After about 30 minutes, and Kristoff's third cup, Jill excused herself to the restroom. She touched up her makeup and used it. She walked back downstairs, nearly bumping into her best friend, Morgan.

"Hey!" She yelled over the music. "Hey!" Morgan yelled back. They talked for a few before Jill said," I guess I better get back to Crisstoff before he starts worrying." Morgan looked horrified. "Don't turn around, please." She yelled. Jill smiled and started giggling. "I'm not listening!" She turned on her heals and froze. Where her and Kristoff were standing earlier, was Kristoff and Iowa, Jill's ex-best friend, and they were making out.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
How is it going?
Like/Vote/Comment
•Please no hate comments, only positive ones. (Ex: Grammar errors, inspirational stuff, predictions, etc.)
•Thanks!!!❤️💙💛
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳