Chapter 3

SHE became light headed. Everything started spinning. She turned and walked passed Morgan and through the crowd to the door. A hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. It was Kristoff. "It's not what you think, I swear!" He screams at Jill. Iowa has this, oh yes it is smirk on her face, however. Jill runs at Iowa and starts punching and kicking her. After a few seconds of them fighting, Kristoff grabs Jill by the waist and drags her backwards. She tries to fight him off, but he is too strong, being as he is on the football team. "Please, stop." Jill yells. "Let me go!" Kristoff pulls her out the door and out into the lawn. Only then does he let her go.

"What The Hell Was That?!?" He yells at her. "I Could Ask You The Same Thing!!" She yells back. She turned and stormed down the street. "Where are you going?" He yells after her. She ignores him and keeps walking, her house was only two blocks from Blake's.

When she reached her house. She slammed the door and stomped up the stairs, tripping on the sixth one and slides to the bottom. 'Everyone is asleep, apparently!' she thought to herself. She climbed up the stairs slower and walked into her room. She didn't even bother to turn the lights on when she walked in. She plopped down on her bed. Tears started to fall from her cheeks and onto her sheets. She cried herself to sleep.

At 2:33, she woke suddenly to a strange noise. It was coming from her window. She slowly walked over to it and pulled the curtains back. There, on the back lawn was Kristoff beaming up at her with a handful of little rocks. She pulled open the window. "What do you want?!?" She demanded. "Please, forgive me! I was drunk and confused." He pleaded up to her. "No, I'm done with your games." She said with a confident tone in her voice before she slammed the window closed. She closed the pink curtains back and climbed back in bed.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
How is it going?
Like/Vote/Comment
•Please no hate comments, only positive ones. (Ex: Grammar errors, inspirational stuff, predictions, etc.)
•Thanks!!!❤️💙💛
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳