Chapter 5

They walked into the first store on the left, American Eagle. They shopped around for a few minutes for clothes, and guys through the window.

     They walked into a few more stores in the mall, Dillard's, Macy's, Rue 21, Coach, Hot Topic, before deciding to leave.

     Ten bags and no room to spare, the girls drove two more miles up the interstate to the movie theater.

     "What shall we watch?" "I-D-K." "Well, I haven't watched that one." Morgan pointed at the RomCom movie they had been advertising a lot. "What about this?" Jill pointed to the Transformers movie. "It's in 3D!!" She squealed. Her face hardened up once more.

     "The RomCom is fine with me." Jill sighed. "Yay!!" And with that, the bought their tickets, Morgan then pulled Jill to the concession booth, and then went in to watch the movie.

     "I think Jill fell asleep in the movie, but I'm not sure." Morgan said on the phone as she recommended the movie to her other friends while they were waiting for their food at On the Border.

     "I did no such thing!!" Jill whisper yelled at Morgan before she smacked her shoulder quite forcefully. "That is gonna leave a mark!" Morgan exclaimed.

     "And I don't feel bad about it either." Jill answered. The waiter walked over to the girls table to give them their drinks. He handed the drinks, smiled, and walked back towards the kitchen.

     Jill picked up her glass of  Coca Cola, and Morgan gasped. "What?" "Look at the napkin around your cup."

     Sure enough, there was a cell phone number sprawled out in blue ink on the napkin.

     "How gentlemanly!" Jill rolled her eyes. "How is it that you have guys falling at your feet all the time, and I never do? I mean, I am SO more attractive than you!" Morgan announced.

     "Keep telling yourself that, sweetie." Jill winked at her best friend with a smile.

     The food came out shortly after, and Jill smiled at the waiter when he walked back.

     "You not going to tell him yes?" Morgan complained. "No!" Jill squealed. "You should never say yes as soon as they ask you out. You don't want to come off as desperate and they like a little game."

     The car ride home was almost the same as the ride there, lots of singing and talking.

     Morgan dropped Jill off at her house, thanked her for coming, reminded her of the phone call she needed to make, and drove off.

     Jill once again walked up the front walkway, through the front door, and into the kitchen on the right.  Her mom was sitting at the little circle table in the center of it,

     "How was it?" She questioned. "Fine." Jill shrugged. She grabbed a cinnamon pop tart from the cabinet and fixed a glass of iced tea.

     "That's wonderful." Jill's mom smiled at her. Many things were different between her and her mom, but they had the same smile that could knocked you down from fifty feet away.

     Jill grabbed her bags of clothes and her food and brought it to her room. She unpacked her new clothes and hung them up in her closet.

     She then went and sat on her bed to eat her food. She took out the napkin from her purse and put it on her nightstand.

     After she was through with her food, she threw the wrapper away along with all the bags.

     She laid down one her bed and pulled out her phone. She started a few conversations on Snapchat, but people wouldn't snap her back, so she was not on there for very long.

     She then looks at the newly posted vines and musical.lys on their apps. Once all caught up on her social medias, does she then glance over at her nightstand where lay the napkins.

     'It has been long enough.' She thought. She slowly typed in the number and called. After four rings, someone picks up.

     "Hello, is this Zane?"

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
How is it going?
Like/Vote/Comment
•Please no hate comments, only positive ones. (Ex: Grammar errors, inspirational stuff, predictions, etc.)
•Thanks!!!❤️💙💛
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳