Chapter 4

Two Weeks Later...
     Jill woke at 9:30 on the third Saturday of June, with her phone blown up by Morgan. She wanted to go to 'Mane Town' as we refer to the larger town up the highway about 30 miles or so, to go watch a movie and go shopping.

     "S-U-R-E." Jill texted. Dot dot dot bubble came up on left side of screen. "Great! Be there in ten!"

     Jill jumped up and grabbed a decent shirt, holly jeans, and her vans. She threw them on and ran to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup.

     Ten minutes passed, and Jill heard a car horn sound as she sprinted down the stairs.

     "That isn't very safe, you know?" Her mom called from the next room. "You sound like a herd of buffalo running down the stairs."

     "Yes mom." Jill said monotoned as she rolled her eyes. She grabbed the door handle and jumped through. She ran up to the car door and yanked it open.

"Hey!" Morgan said as she watched Jill slide in. "Hi!" She answered back. "Ready for a girls day?!?"

"Definitely!!" What Morgan's reply before she put the charcoal gray Camaro in reverse and pulling out of the driveway.

Within a few minutes of jamming out to the blasting radio, they where close to 'Mane Town'.

"Where shall we go to shop first?" Morgan asked hesitantly. "I don't know?" Jill answered sarcastically. "Maybe the mall? That would be good place to look for stores!!"

"I completely agree!" Morgan exclaimed. The pulled into the nearest parking spot to the North entrance to the mall, and walked in. 

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
How is it going?
Like/Vote/Comment
•Please no hate comments, only positive ones. (Ex: Grammar errors, inspirational stuff, predictions, etc.)
•Thanks!!!❤️💙💛
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳