New Girl

Jona walks into his classroom and stops in the doorway. There is the new girl, Harper Woodlin, sitting in the seat next to his. Cobly was right, she was hot, but that's not really what caught his attention. All the guys in the classroom were staring at her, same with the girls. The guys were drooling and coming up to her and tried to seduce her. And the girls were inviting her to sit with them and whispering "she has to have had plastic surgery. Or implants. No one looks like that." It bugged him. But he couldn't show it. He walked over to his desk and sat down next to the girl. "Hey, your Harper, right?" For some reason, he sounded a bit awkward.
"Yea, and if you are going to try and fort with me too, just move on, bucko." Harper stated clear as day. She wasn't messing around.
"No. I'm Jona, this is my seat. And its not that I wouldn't flirt with you, I mean your very beautiful, but I'm not interested in flirting and being a jackass just to get a girl to like me." Wow. Jona had never said anything like that before.
"Wow...no one's never said I'm beautiful, normally its 'damn your hot as fuck' or 'you're so sexy'. I appreciate that. And Yea I see your point, people act stupid and tough just to get an impression set."
This girl means business.