Photo Album

Jona and Harper sensed that something between them had begun to change over the time they were friends. Jona started to see her as more of a beautiful, stunning, amazing girl that he had grown very fond of. And Harper saw Jona as an amazing, sweet, loving, tough guy. They started faint the facts that they were developing feeling for each other. When Harper woke the next morning, Harper was still in his arms, she looked up to see a sleeping Jona with arms around her. She lifted his arm and crawled out of his bed. Still asleep, e turned and layed on his back facing the white ceiling above. Harper stood there, faint down at the boy in front of her. Why was he so appealing to her? She looked around his room a bit and found pictures of them together. There was one of Jona with an ice cream cone on his head. Harper remembered that day. Jona said he could beat her at a race at the park, the loser got an ice cream hat. There was a picture of them in a tree hanging upside down, Harper was laughing hysterically, turning red. Jona was trying to get out of the tree and fell to the ground that day. And then there was one of Harper. She was a little shocked that he kept this photo. It was from the first day they hung out, out side of school at least. Harper was sitting on a bench at the park with her hair down, Jona's sweatshirt on, and sunglasses, staring at the lake. There were more photos. She needed to see no more. She knew how she felt now.