Sirens and lost thingS

Before I could turn around, the other two guys grabbed my arms and pinned me against them as the other took hits at my face and gut. I began to cough up blood as they eventually dropped my weakened body on the floor.

"That was a really dumb move you just made there JJ...don't make it again"  they grabbed a belt and a shirt and walked out of the locker room.

I looked over to see Harper still knocked out. I looked for a pulse and was relieved when I felt the beating of her heart. I reached in my pocket and called the police.

"911 what is your emergency?"
"My friend. She was beaten really bad-" I said, cutting myself off with another cough of blood. "She is knocked out cold.  She was rapped...they beat me cause I tried to stop them"
"Okay sir. What is your name and where is the location?"
"Joan Hastings. Montgomery High in Lukasburgh...help please-" I coughed once again, looking over at harpers cold pale body.
"Okay Jona. And ambulance is on its way. Hold on. "
I was so relieved with that. I hung up on the woman and leaned over to hold Harper.  I looked around and found harpers clothes, shirt ripped, pant buckle broken off and the zipper ripped. I went into the lost and found. Found a shirt and some gym shorts and bright them to harper. I found her bra, but couldn't find her panties anywhere. So I dressed her with what was available. And just when I finished. The ambulance pulled into the lot, sirens blaring, hurting my ears but calming my racing heart just a bit.