Tees and Jeans

When I looked back at the bed beside me, I saw Jona, sat upright, stretching.
"Morning," I said. His hair stood up and his eyes looked droopy.
"Morning...uh, whatcha doing?" He seemed a little curious as to why I was looking at his dresser.
"Looking at these photos....you kept this?" I said with a smile. I sat down on his bed and handed him the picture frame. He nodded and smiled. I love when he smiles. "Of course. You look beautiful in it. And it was such a fun day, so why not?" He smiled again. I smiled back. He brushed my hair behind my ears ad pulled his hand away real fast and looked at the fkoor. He got up out of his bedand headed towards his closet, the legs of his sweatpants dragging with each step. I handed me my bag and grabbed his clothes for the day and headed for the bathroom to change. I grabbed my jeans and a half-sleeved tee and began to get dressed. Jona knocked on the door and entered when I said "done". He entered in a white T-shirt and some jeans. His black converse sneakers already on and his hair combed. It wasn't sticking up anymore and he looked a little more organized. I sat on the bed and put on my maroon converse high tops and brushed my hair. He walked over to me and stopped me from picking up my makeup bag. "You don't need makeup. I told you already. You're beautiful."
I felt my cheeks begin to burn. His were turning pink. He's so sweet. I wonder if he feels the same way as me?