Locker Room Doors

Jona and Harper went back to school a few days later. Jona had to do a special class, so he wasn't able to be homeroom for a few days...meaning, he couldn't see Harper until lunch. Jona kissed her head and said simple "I'll see you at lunch...I love you". Harper whispered it back and walked yo her seat in the back of class. A few guys came up to her before class started. "Hey, baby. Why don't you come sit on daddy's lap right on over her?" Said on of the football jocks. The group of guys all started to chant. They're just a bunch of fuckboys thought Harper. "No. I'm good. Back off dude. I don't want none of whatever the hell is down there." The guys just looked at her like she was joking. "Woah there, mama. You never know 'til you try." Harper got up and shoved the guys out of her way as she walked to the girls locker room. But that didn't help, a few of the guys followed her in.
"Get out of here! And lead me the fuck alone!" yelled Harper as she backed against the lockers. "Why should we? We just want a taste of what you got mami..." And just like that, two of the guys grabbed her arms and held her against the lockers. Their "leader" slowly walked up to Harper and pulled her shirt down and ribbed her bra off. She felt violated. She screamed out for help...but all the classes had started and no one was allowed in the halls. And the doors of the locker room were sound proof. The guy holding her left arm grabbed her face and covered her mouth. And she couldn't breathe well. Things started getting hazy. And then she couldn't see.