09: Love , you gotta talk it out.

Tay in media

1 month later...

Kaylee

A lot has happened this past month , I went to my mama funeral and it was hard for me and it was especially hard on Jaden cause her and mama were like best friends they did more things together than any mother and daughter I've ever seen.

Me and August we've been on a few dates together , it was weird tho cause everytime me and him went on a date Tay was there. We went to mall and out to eat and it seem like Tay was following us. I addressed him about it and he said it was just a "coincidence". Nigga know good and well it won't no coincidence.

August finally got him an apartment and doesn't live in the corner store anymore , now he's trying to focus on getting him a singing career going , I'm so proud of him.

"Kaylee get August this," Jaden said pointing at a gold chain

"I don't know Kaylee how much is it ?"

"$200"

"Oh no that is not in my price range keep looking"

I was trying to find a Valentine's Day gift for August , it was hard to get him something because he was so picky. We've been to 4 different stores trying to find something he MIGHT like.

"Hey what about this Jaden said pointing at a gold watch"

"How much is it ?" I say folding my arms and raising my eyebrow

"$90"

"Ok let's get it"

I told the lady behind the counter I wanted the watch and she took it out  of the glass case and put it in a box then wrapped it up with a box. Thank you I said as I handed her the money , I put the box in my purse and we walk out of the store.

"Where you wanna go now ?" I asked Jaden

"Food court !"

"Come on," I laugh

As we walk to the Jaden walks in front of me , I notice a boy recording her with his phone. I walk beside her and block her so he can't record her no more. He cusses and walks away.

We get to the food court and we both buy pizza.

"Kaylee , can't we talk to dad ?" Jaden asks me as she ate

"Cause dad hurt us by leaving and I haven't forgave him for leaving us and missing all the birthday parties and my graduation"

"But Kaylee you the one that told me to always forgive and forget"

"I did but I also said it takes time to forgive"

"Ok but what if you take so long to forgive that when you're ready to forgive its too late"

Jaden had a point but I just wasn't ready to forgive dad yet. He did us wrong by leaving us and not giving a reason why.

"Well-" I was cut off by a phone call , thank god cause I'd didn't feel like explaining nothing

"Hello"

"Hello my wonderful beautiful delightful girlfriend"

"Hey babe"

"Aye whatchu doin ?"

"With Jaden at the mall"

"Ooo you getting me a Valentine's Day gift ?"

"Are you getting me one ?"

"Maybe , but come by my apartment at around 6"

"Alright bye August I'll call you later"