Chapter Eight

"Do you want a coffee?" Danny offered as I scrolled on my laptop. I was looking for new supplies to buy for work, so I would have fresh supplies for the movie set.

"Please." I smiled up at him. I bought for some new brushes and palettes before setting down my laptop down on the table. Danny came back with the coffees and sat down next to me.

"What you doin?" He asked cheerfully as he handed me my mug.

"Spending money I don't have." I replied cheerfully.

"You know I said, if you ever need help with money or anything like th-"

"No, Danny. I couldn't take your money you've already done so much." I looked at him and smiled. I'll speak to Denis eventually and we'll get everything sorted."

"Promise if you ever need anything you'll ask." Danny said seriously.

"Now why would I make a promise you know I wouldn't keep." I smirked slightly and sipped my coffee. All the accounts we had were set up under Denis' name, and it was under his account that all the bills and everything were charged to his account, and he hadn't been paying anything. We finished our coffees and then I changed so we could go to Ben's house. I put on a pair of leggings and a plain black tank top, with a massive sweater over it, that could hide basically any baby bump. I could have been three hundred pounds under there, and you wouldn't have known it. I slipped on a pair of flip flops, as I was too lazy to ask Danny to help me with my vans, slid on a pair of sunglasses, and we made our way out to the elevator. Just as we got in I started feeling nauseous.

"Are you alright? You look really pale?" Danny asked. I swallowed harshly and gripped the wall of the elevator.

"Yeah, fine. I just feel a little sick is all. I'm sure it's nothing." I shrugged it off and by the time we got into the car I was fine. I kept looking out the front windshield to avoid getting sick from being in the car, and we made it all the way to Ben's without incident.

"Nice house." Danny looked up at it. I looked around, for the first time really. It was a small one story Spanish style home with a basement, a pool in the back, and a fancy garden in the front.

"It is isn't it." I smiled curiously as I knocked on the door. Ciara opened it after a few minutes.

"You're here, just on time." She smiled. "How are you?"

"Good, good." I smiled as we hugged each other. She called for Ben and her and Danny did some awkward half hearted hug thing, if you could call it a hug. Ben came running up from the basement with a smile on his face.

"Hello love." He grinned and hugged me tightly.

"Hello Benjamin." I smiled back. He and Danny just shook hands and we walked into the living room. "Ah it's so nice and cool in here." I sighed as I sat down on their couch. They had the best, softest, deepest couch. I could have melted into it. Right when you walk into the front door, on the left is a small living room, and a hallway of the bedrooms. On the right is another hallway with the door leading to the basement. At the end was the kitchen, and a screen door leading to the back patio area.

"You are also wearing a sweater?" Ben said curiously. I looked down and remembered I was actually wearing a shirt underneath, and could take it off. I pulled it off, immediately feeling better.

"Why do you look more pregnant every time I see you." Ciara sat down beside me and Danny sat on the other side. Ben sat in an arm chair beside Ciara.

"Wow it's not because the baby is growing or anything crazy like that." I laughed. I started to feel like headed again but pushed it off as the heat, knowing I would cool down soon.

"I still think it's weird that a little tiny person is gonna be coming out of you." Danny said. "Our little tiny person."

"Yeah, that is how pregnancy works, isn't it?" Ben said, in a curiously sharp tone.

"Yeah..." Danny said awkwardly.

"Do you guys want something to eat? I just made a pie I feel like a housewife it's crazy." Ciara offered with a laugh.

"I hate to mention it, but you kind of are a housewife."

"Honestly I'm only offering because I want to brag about how amazing it is."

"It's pretty fucking good." Ben smiled to me.

"Well I guess so then." Ciara took my hand as we stood.

"Danny, do you want some?" Ciara called from the kitchen as I sat down at the breakfast bar.

"No thank you, Ciara." Danny called back politely.

"He sure has grown up since I saw him last." She sighed. "He's actually bearable now." I simply shrugged.

"I didn't know him then."

"Consider yourself lucky." Ciara laughed slightly. She pulled the glass pie dish from the big stainless steel fridge and cut two slices. She put them both in the microwave and handed me a fork. "It's apple, Ben's favourite."

"Good, because that's my favourite too." I laughed. Ciara pulled the plates out of the microwave and we each carried our plates back. Suddenly the plate fell from my hand as I stumbled into the arm of the couch.

"Leda." Danny stood quickly as everything started to go dark around the edges. "Leda, Leda what's wrong?" My arms gave out, and I fell to the floor on my back. Everything went black.

A/N: A short chapter, but a dramatic one. As usual, comment what you think will happen, or want to happen, and don't forget to vote so I can get the next chapter up for you guys :)