01- Life Changes.

H I M— W R I T T E N B Y S A D I E Y

LOVE
ləv/
noun
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
"babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"
synonyms: deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment;

•••

When you meet someone for the first time, and quickly start to like them. It's not identified as love— although you may think it is. But it could be the beginning of something extraordinary. If you allow it to turn into love.

It may sound stupid. But that's exactly what happened to me.

When I met Cole Sprouse.

•••

"Cova is turning five years old tomorrow. I'm planning on taking my family to their favorite beach," He exclaimed cautiously to his boss, wearing a deep blue tuxedo and a white tie, "I won't be coming into work."

I continued to listen to their respectful conversation but tuned out for the slightest second as I wrapped Cova's favorite light pink blanket around her.

"It's official," I looked up as he walked out of the office, with a wide smile on his adorable face. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my lips softly, "All those beautiful memories. They'll come back to us."

"Dammit. You've always been so soft," I chuckled, and poked his stomach.

"What's that's supposed to mean? Yeah... I have a big heart. Which means I say cheesy things like that," He playfully rolled his eyes, "You know how I am."

"It's okay," I kissed him one more time, "I'm like that too."

•••

Nova Dillon

One day I awoke to loud cries and hollers- coming scarce-fully from my mother and father. It was final to say my dad had left us. Left us to rot, and live without him and it wasn't anything I wasn't already used to. My mom was devastated, but probably the strongest women on the planet.

I made the decision to leave my room, and I ended up finding my mother on the couch, shoving multiple items into boxes. I could already assume she wanted to leave.

"Mom, is everything okay?" I asked, and slowly parted my lips. I felt a little nervous, seeing how cold her eyes were.

She looked up at me with a very depressed look, and closed her eyes, "He left Nova. He's selfish, and we have to live without him."

I didn't say anything in response, because I knew there was no point in trying, after all of the incidents that have accrued in the past year or two. I simply nodded my head and made my way back to my room.

None of us were surprised my dad departed from our not so caring household. That was just the type of person my dad was. Carefree, ignorant, Always- always drunk! It's sad to say that my mothers basically been a single parent. And has been since I was at the tender age of five.

When I reached my filthy room, covered in pink flowers I found my eleven-year-old brother Calen, curled up in a petite ball- in the very corner of my room. He looked sadder than I had ever seen him before. It was clear he knew exactly what was going on. So, that being said it was my job to comfort him in all situations.

"Calen, what are you doing in here?" I asked softly, and started running my fingers through his dark hair, "I know you're scared-"

He suddenly started to cry harsh tears, not able to hold it back anymore, "Dad isn't coming home!" He speaks the truth, "Not this time, I just know it!"