11- Seen.

Nova Dillon

I ran out of pages in my diary yesterday, So I drove myself to an nearby convenient store and bought myself a new journal to write in. Write down my thoughts, and little stories was a way for me to remember everything that had happened in my life.

December 3rd, 2015

This isn't the way I want to start of my journal. I fell in love with a cute boy, only to have him leave me three days later. Some part of me misses him. But I'm more angry than sad. Someone please tell me, how does someone fall in love in three days? Was it just my excitement?

- Nova Dillon

--

December 4th, 2015

Today was very boring, I walked myself to school, got through the day as usual. But Harry Styles talked to me for once. He invited me to come to his house with him and Louis, but I declined. I just found it weird that's all.

- Nova Dillon

--

It was official to say Diana hated me. One moment she's obsessed with protecting me, although I couldn't give a flying fuck about her. Her hatred didn't really bother me though. I guess the most obnoxious part was how she'd talk about me behind my back.

And Louis. Louis. He's still trying to get me to like him, but I just can't.

Something weird happened tonight. As I was trying to sleep, I saw a shadow reflecting from my window. It scared the living shit out of me, and I thought someone was trying to break into my house. But as I took a closer look, I could swear to god it was Cole Sprouse.

Being curious, I opened my window and peered outside. I even shouted his name a couple times in case he was outside, "Cole if you are there, you can't come back to me."

After seeing nothing, I made the conclusion that it was only my imagination.

The next morning I walked to school, still waiting for a car my mom said she was going to get me, but it never came. As I was walking I became curious. I wanted to see if Cole had been hiding in his house all along. If he was, I'd literally murder his ass.

I jumped his fence, seeing that the grass was dead and his yard smelt like smoke. I peered through the back window but I didn't see anything. Then I checked to see if the door was unlocked, and for some reason it was.

"Why am I doing this?" I asked myself, "Come on Nova fucking Dillon, get over the asshole. He left you."

I slowly walked through the dimmed house, jumping as I heard my own footsteps. His house had no furniture but a single couch. And all the lights seemed to be burned out.

I noticed long circular stairs, but I opened the blinds so I could see where I was walking. I started walking up the stairs mumbling, "Cole," over and over again.

I reached a room, and opened the door. But there was no one inside. I walked down the line of doors, hoping to find some sign of Cole. And that wasn't found until I reached the last door which looked different than the others.

It was darker, and had a sign on it that read, "Dylan and Cole's room." Still being curious, I opened the door. My blood racing as I thought of what I would do to Cole if he was in his room. I seen two beds and an open window. I'm guessing Cole climbed onto his roof from the window, that's why he'd always sit up there. But who was Dylan? Cole said he had three siblings, but none of them were named Dylan.