She's what?!

Kellin's Pov.

I walk back into the living room with pizza where Cody and his band set it off are playing video games, I yell.

"Hey! pizzas done, come get some guys!"

I set the pizza on the coffee table, everyone grabs a slice and eats. As I sit down, and watch Dan and Maxx start playing against each other, I slowly start wondering how my sister is doing. It's been almost a year since she moved in with Alex, she promised to visit and call, but I haven't heard from her since she moved out. I don't understand what she sees in him, I never trusted him, there's something about him that made me want to tell Aspen to leave him. But I know she wouldn't understand why....

"Kellin! Dude!"
"Kellin!" I hear as I'm being pulled out of my train of thought.

"Huh? Sorry, Yeah?" I said, in a daze.

Cody speaks "Your phone's going off."

It was an unknown caller. I pick it up and walk into the kitchen.

"Hello? Whose this?" I ask.

"Are you Kellin Quinn?"

"Whose asking?" It's just some crazed fan who got my number isn't it?

"This is Doctor John Kerry, from viewpoint hospital, I'm informing a Kellin Quinn, that his sister Aspen is in the hospital as of today."

"Wait? What?! How?!" I yell so loud that Cody, Dan and Maxx paused what they were doing and turn their heads towards the kitchen. Cody gets up, and walks in, as I finish talking to the doctor, my last sentence being "I'll be there right away!"

"Hey Kell, everything alright?"

I pace around the kitchen looking for my keys.

"We need to hurry, we gotta go! Somethings wrong, she needs me!" I start panicking.

"Calm down Kell, let's go then, I'll drive us there"