A Change (Lesbian story)

Chapter 1 Lisa POV

   I swear every morning I wake up I wonder to myself "Lisa, why are you still living with your parents? " As I sit up from my bed I heard my dad yelling for me. I tried to ignore the fact that I'm 20 and he still was calling me that damn baby name. "LeLe get up I got something for you to do today. " My dad screaming upstairs.  As I blown out a long sigh. I got up from bed and thrown my robe and house shoe's on, and went down stairs. "Yes dad?" I said looking at him like I was dead to the world.

"I know since you quit your job last week, you've been home doing nothing. " He stated. " I need for you in a couple of hour's to go finish this list for me and stop by your Auntie house and help her." He said with a sensitive but demanding look. 

I just rolled my eyes as he handed the paper to me and said "Okay." I really hated living under my parents rules, it was killing me that I have been here for 20 years! They make it seem like it's heaven because they mostly provided everything.

I had quit my job only because my boss Kevin was a stupid ass. He would walk around like he was the shit and sexually harass some of the females there. He thought since I was the best at working at game stop, and that since I asked for a promotion he thought I was going to give up some ass to be manager. He thought totally wrong he came up behind me and grabbed my ass saying "How bad you want it?" My reactions was shocking to him because I turned around & slapped him so hard and screamed I quit. I was not any of them girls at my job that will let him do that to me. Kevin was really attracted to me, I was short and was shaped like a coke bottle, light skin with sandy brown hair with a little attitude that don't tolerate bullshit!  I knew it wasn't hard to find a job because I took up culinary in high school and at community college, so I was thinking about stopping by some restaurants or dinners while I was out today.

Around 11:30 I got in the shower to get ready. Just as I got done getting dress my mother just barges in to my room. I hated that, that gave me more then a reason to move out.

  "Good afternoon beautiful princess. " She said with a beautiful smile. 

"Good afternoon my gorgeous queen " I said with a big smile. She was in a good mood today. I giggled as she walked out because it was funny if that was all she had to say. I walked down stairs telling her I will be back. I grabbed my keys & left.

First stop was the dry cleaners. I asked for Smith and the man handed me a tuxs and a dress. I sat there for a couple minutes wondering. "shit" I said. Cause I had just realized it's my mom and dad's anniversary. I knew I had to get out of the house tonight but didn't know where to go cause my best friend Sidney was with her girlfriend out of town. I got back in the car headed to the flower shop. Picked up the flowers for Smith, they was beautiful. Last stop was to my aunt house.

   I pulled up she was already out side with the kids. I jumped out the car and ran to my little cousins as they ran to me. They hugged me so tight. I kissed them on their heads and they went back to playing. I walked up to my Auntie smiling big. "They love them some cousin Lisa. " She giggled. "Yes and I love me some them. Even though them twins get in to some trouble. " I said giggling to. "So what did I need to get for my dad? " I asked. She told me to wait a minute and watch the twins. The twins ball went in the street I ran to get it for them at my surprise I heard a car stop hard. My whole body went cold as I felt like my heart drop. I heard the car door open and close.

"Are you okay beautiful, I wasn't going to hit you."

I stood up as I heard a loving voice. "I apologize, I -I wasn't looking. " I said with a embarrassed look on my face. I finally had the guts to actually look up at her. She was beyond beautiful her Lightskin compilation was glowing. Her smile was just as beautiful.