In Love We Trust...

-Music plays- *Her tears are building up building up building up and all her fear are killing her killing her killing her. She dont believe in love no more no more no more. She dont believe in loveee, but I believe her. yeah yeah yeah, cause I believe in love and love believes in L(US)T* 

Lisa POV

  We just layed in bed all night holding each other listening to Jhene Aiko. I can tell holding promise was making her forget about the drama today, cause she was singing the mess out of that song. I didn't know she knew how to sing. I guess a hidden talent. So I just looked at her smiling. She turned around and smiled hard at me and started back singing again. My phone started ringing than bae past it to me and pointed to the bathroom. I laughed and picked the call up and went in the bathroom.

Me: Heyyy bestfriend

Sidney: Wassup shawty, im back home. Coming to see me tomorrow?

Me: Of course, I have someone you should meet. Dont ask who just wait.

Sidney: Your an ass you knew I was going to ask who. (Starts yelling to her background) Well shawty want the D ill call you tomorrow when im up. Just calling to let you know im home. Love you shawty girl. Bye Tootie.

Me: Okay bug Love you too. See Ya!

Sidney: Flip side...

*Click*

I walked back in the room and bae was taking her clothes off singing body rock by beyonce. Since she sleep naked she thinks she can just tease me more singing that sexy ass song. I just smiled taking my clothes off too, even though I was bout horny as ever after all the drama today I just wanted to cuddle. I'll just fuck that shit up in the morning.

Me: You wanna cuddle with me?

Promise: Don't we always cuddled? Come lay down bae (Pats spot on the bed)

Me: Yeah you right. (Lays down as she rested her head on my chest looking up to me) So you wasn't going to tell me knew how to sing?

Promise: (Giggles) Bae, I forget sometimes. I barely sing to even remember I can sing.

(Both laughs)

Me: I understand (kisses her forehead) Goodnight Butterball...

Promise: Goodnight stink (kisses my lips and falls asleep on my chest)

*Morning time around 6:30*

She was still laying on my chest. I love the way her warmth of her body felt on my body. I was Thinking about doing something, so I moved her over and laid her on her back. I got up and put Say Yes by Floetry on repeat. I opened her legs slightly while she was still sleeping. I was kissing her thighs as I looked up at her biting her lips still sleeping. I worked my way to her pussy and kissed it. She softly moaned. I slowly stroked my tongue up and down opening her pussy. She finally woke up to her surprise and moaned a little louder. I went faster with my tongue she griped my hair and moaned louder. I started to suck on her clit hard and started to finger her with two fingers. She was so wet and tight and that even made me wet. She gripped my hair tighter and moaned even louder. Her moan lead me to going deeper and nibbling on her clit. She called me daddy and made me wanna fuck her with my strap I had never used. I pulled my figures out and lift up and kissed her as I was rubbing the wetness from my fingers. I nibbled on her neck and whispered in her ear.

Me: Baby let me give you the strap.

Promise: Baby my body is yours, give me everything. (whispering back)

I went to put my strap on and since she was so tight, I slowly put it in. She moaned. "Yes , daddy" . I went a little faster then as I since her bite her lip she told me to go deeper. I went deeper and kept stroking as she moaned louder and louder. I rolled my body as if I was a ocean wave. She grabbed my back and started scratching. The pain felt so good so I flipped her over on her stomach and gave her back shots. She moaned so loud I knew she was climaxing. I told her to ride my face and she did her thang! She had came a good five times. She fell on to the bed shaking touching herself.

Me: (Giggles) Damn bae you cool? (taking off strap)

Promise: (Moans) Mhmmm

I picked her up kissing her.

Me: Come on bae lets take a shower.

Promise: Mmkay..

We got in the shower and got dress by time we both was done it was 9:15.

My phone started ringing.

Me: Hey bug!

Sidney: Hey tootie, you up?

Me: Yes you ready?

Sidney: Yeah, Shawty still in there getting dress.

Me: Okay well, ill be there in a hour. See ya!

Sidney: alright, Flip side...

*Click*

I told bae that she was going to meet my bestfriend today. She was cool with it. I made us something to eat after we was done we was out the door. As we was driving promise said she felt like somebody was watching her. To get her mind off it , I asked her about this morning. She instantly smile. We started cracking jokes. After a good 45 minutes we got to my bestfriend house. I got out and opened promise door. We walked up to the door and I did the bestfriend knock. All I heard coming to the door is BESTFRIENDDDDDDDDD. I laughed as she opened the door.

Me: Bug you sounded bout gay as hell.

Sidney: I am, and tootie who is this gorgeous ass female right here?

Me: (laughs) My girlfriend, and dont even think about flirting!

Promise: (Waves) tootie? (Laughs hard) cute...

Me: Shut up! (pouts)

Sidney invited us in and introduce us to her girlfriend I already knew but Promise didn't. Tori was a fem. My bestfriend was a stud. They was the most downest couple ive known other than my parents. Sidney end up telling Promise all our stories even the story about how I got the nick name tootie. All promise did was aww and laugh. I swear I loved my best friend. A couple hours went by and we left to go home.

Sidney POV.

*15 minutes later after lisa & promise left*

*Door rings*

Im wondering who this is at my door. Bae went to sleep after the bestie left with her girl I opened the door and this fine ass girl was crying.

Me: Whats wrong with you shawty.

Girl: I'm sorry my girlfriend well ex just kicked me out the car in front of your house. I just need a place to stay for atlease two days.

Me: Damn shawty you risking staying with a stranger? My girlfriend probably wouldn't mind it. Whats your name?

Girl: Paris (She said with a evil smirk.)

Me: Come on in...

Paris POV

Finally got a plan to fuck with Lisa and Promise head since im staying with Lisa best friend...

Hey Readers! Leave comments on what you think is going on with Paris and why she just can't leave Promise and Lisa good Relationship alone? What do you think is going to happen?

xoxo =)