Chapter 2 : Promise'Lache POV

"Huuu " I sighed loud. Just as Lisa left. I felt a lone again. I was just hoping she would text me. I was feeling on my body, thinking about where in the world I put my phone. I had just reminded myself that it was by the door from when Lisa had first came in. I walked over and picked it up and went up stairs.  I took my clothes off. I only had my bra and panties on. I layed down and finally checked if she texted me. She did and I was really happy. When I seen I'm home I texted back as soon as I seen it.

"Good, as long as your safe. what are you doing now? " I sent. Waiting for her to text back, hoping she didn't fall asleep. My phone buzzed.

"I'm just laying here. What about you?" Lisa texted back

"I'm doing just the same. So tell me about yourself if you like." I replied back. I just knew she was going to ask me the same question back, I didn't know if I should tell her that I was lesbian. I really don't want her to feel uncomfortable next time we hang out. My phone buzzed at least 4 times, telling me she texted me back a lot.

"Oh wow, You can cook? Maybe you should make us dinner next time we hang out . (Lol) " she asked the same question to tell about myself. "Well to start out about myself. It's cute how you just call me Promise but my full first name is Promise'Lache. I work at Modeling company. I'm sure your heard of Neon Models company. I'm very outgoing and a chilled person. " I sent back. I didn't have much to say because she probably would of looked at me as a stuck up person since we was definitely two different people.

I lived on my own since I was sixteen. My dad passed away right before my tenth birthday. Exactly why I don't celebrate my birthday anymore. A few years after that my mom end up dating a girl. My mom girlfriend didn't really like me. When I turned sixteen, My mom's girlfriend end up talking my mom in to signing those papers, saying it's okay for me to live on my own. 

Lisa was completely different. She had both her parents. Lived with them since she was little. Haves 4 other siblings. And knows how to cook. I really didn't know how to cook, but she could be mistaken as a model.

That hole night we texted. Talking and getting to know each other a little more. When I notice it was 6:00am on my clock, I was glad I didn't have to work but I was really sleepy. I sent her a beautiful goodnight text. Telling her that if she Didnt have plans later today she could come by since I was off. I sent that message and dozed off.

Three hours later I woke up to, two missed calls and a text from Lisa. I guess she wanted to come over and tell me some news she wanted to tell me. I texted her, and told her to come around three cause I was still kind of sleepy and needed to run to the store.

I woke up at 1:30 , I got up and got dress. I pulled my hair in to a long pony tail cause I hated the fact that when the wind is blowing it would be in my face. A couple minutes later I got in the car and stopped for a coffee and a bagel. I went to the mall and was walking around I seen this Teddy bear that was so fluffy, I went and bought it cause Lisa said she liked Teddy bears. I went in side the wine store they had and bought the finest they had.  I looked at the time, it said 2:46. "Shit" I mumbled to myself. I speed walked to my car and put everything up. I got home ten minutes later. I got the stuff out my car and hid the Teddy bear. I heard the door bell ring. It was Lisa. I smiled so hard when I seen her beautiful ass.

Lisa: Heyyy girly.

Me: Hey beautiful, So come sit and tell me the news.

Lisa: Well...... (she said smiling )

Me: Oh God tell me don't play I wanna know! *giggling *

Lisa: Well I have a interview to, 3 restaurants!!!

Me: Congratulations baby!

I thought about what I just had said. I called her baby. I hope that didn't make her feel uncomfortable. I looked at her and she was looking in my eyes. The look she was giving me made it seem like she had a confused look on her face.

"I'm sorry " I said kind of low.

"For what sweets? It's better then getting called LeLe " she said laughing.

I just looked at her for a minute wondering if I should confess me being lesbian.

"What's wrong you look like you have a lot on your mind. If you want to talk about anything I told you I was here for you." she said.

"I'm I'm really happy for you. I am. I have to confess myself to you. Before I do, I have to let you in on a little story. Every since I turned 17 I lost friends. I felt like maybe they was jealous of the fact I had gotten a Modeling job. It wasn't that because now I've been working with them for six years now. I fell to realize they didn't like me because I pulled up in a girls car. They watched her get out and walk over to the passengers side and open my door. She felt my hand walking all the way to the door where everyone was watching are every move. We finally got to the door waiting for them to open so we can go to work. The doors open and as they open, I kissed my girlfriend goodbye. After that I had the worse day ever. I had gotten called the gay whore it finally stopped a year ago. Since then I only tell people I'm lesbian when they don't judge me. So I don't want to risk you and I becoming friends if all your going to do is judge me." I said as my eyes watered up as I thought about my ex girlfriend I brought up in the story.

Lisa sat there for a minute. "Judge you? I could never! I finally fingered out why I felt comfortable around you, because I have a story close to yours; But why are you crying? " She said.

" I don't wanna talk about it, I just need someone to hold me." I said.

Lisa did not take one minute to think she moved over and started hold me and whip my tears away.