Lisa POV

*One month later*

Lisa POV..

After me and my beautiful ass girlfriend Promise made it official, things been looking up for us. Even though Promise quit her job, she still end up as a waiter at my new job. I can't get enough of being around her now.

When we got home today she had got a weird ass phone call while she was in the shower, and as her girlfriend I can check her phone if she haves a text or answer when someone was calling.

Me: Hello?

Unknown person: Hello? Who is this? I may have the wrong number.

Me: Who you looking for?

Unknown person: Promise'Lache...

Me: This her girlfriend speaking, shes in the shower. Can I take a message?

Unknown person: What the fuck? She got a girlfriend?

*Click*

They hung up. I knew she couldn't have been cheating cause I never seen this number since we was together and her number wasn't even saved. So I walked in the bathroom, where she was still taking a shower.

Me: Uh, Bae?

Promise: Yes?

Me: Somebody weird called your phone and it wasn't a saved number.

Promise: Well you know since I quit it could have been an asshole from the company playing on my phone.

Me: Yeah could be, it was just weird. Well im going to lay down tell you come out the shower.

Promise: okay bae.

*Five minutes later*

I sat on the bed looking at the bathroom door waiting for Promise. Finally she came out, body dripping wet. "I couldn't find my towel." Promise said looking for it. I jumped up and got close to her. "Let me dry you off!"I said whispering in her ear. This would be our first time having sex if she lets me. I was ready and I knew for a fact shes been fening from those nights she was sleep talking, calling my name. She looked at me and flashed me her beautiful smile and started taking my clothes off as she was kissing my neck. This was going to be nice. I'm thinking in my head as she slowly takes my clothes off , I really like Promise and I want her to feel the same. She finally got my clothes of and pushed me on the bed nibbling on my neck making me wet. She knew it was getting me wet cause she took her free hand down from the side of my neck and rubbed her hand down my body to my pussy. I moaned as soon as she was biting and rubbing my clit. She was slowly grinding her perfected body on the top of me as she slowly pushed to fingers in side of me causing me to moan a little louder in her ear. She kissed me while twirling her fingers in and out from left to right causing my body to shake. "Damn baby, I like the way you moan." She said smirking then back kissing me again. She pushed her body closer and her fingers went deeper. I moaned louder so than she went deeper and faster. I felt my body start shaking even more. I moaned louder. Things was getting tense, heavy breathing and hot sex sweat. She took her fingers out fast causing me to cum. "Shit bae" I said loud. She giggled and started kissing down my body. She nibbled on my thighs and she caressed my clit. She licked my thigh up to my clit and started to suck my clit gently. She started to suck my clit harder and harder by the second. She heard me moan again louder and louder the harder she sucked causing me to grab her hair. Then as I came again on her face she stuffed her face between my legs grabbing my hips so I wouldn't moved she put her tongue to work tell climaxed again. She pulled her head up and kissed me. I smirked and flipped her on her back still kissing her. My body was to weak right now to have sex with her after cumming 3 times. So I kissed her body all the way down to her pussy and softly planted a kiss on her pussy. I stopped and looked at her "you'll have to wait tell tonight to get me inside of you." I said giggling.

Promise: Damn bae you gone have me wait?

Me: Yes, I Sure am.

Promise: But bae...

Me: But nothing

   It was so cute how bad she wanted it.

   After we had got dress my phone was ringing I picked it up and it was my mom. I missed her so much.

Me: Hi mommy

Her: Hey baby girl, you wanna come over for a little? Your dad isn't here. You can bring your girlfriend if you want princess.

Me: Oh mommy of course, I missed you so much ill be on my way in 20minutes. I Love You see you soon.

Her:  I missed you to and I love you more. Okay baby talk to you later.

*Click*

  Baby we going to see my mom so get your purse im headed to the car.