Later Love

*3 Months Later*

-Review

     After Lisa mom and dad passed away, Lisa had became kind of depressed. Promise has been doing very good on keeping Lisa happy . Sidney and Tori went to court finally. They got Paris put in jail 20 years to life. Sidney and Tori ends up moving in with Promise and Lisa. Promise loss her job and shes now working from home. 

P.s- Bringing in the New Years , So Happy New Years and ENJOY<3

Promise POV

         I called bae because she was late coming home from work. Right when i called she pulled up. Shes starting to get a little better after her mom and dad passed. I promised her mom that i would do everything in my power to make her happy, and that's what I've been doing. She walked in the house and she was really smiling really big. I just smiled at her and waited for her to tell me why she was smiling so big. She gave me a hug and a kiss. She took off her coat and showed me that she was head of the restaurant she worked at and all she have to do and show up Sunday to help count money and help doing the banking. I was so happy for her because maybe this is a new beginning to her not being depressed.

Lisa: I've worked so hard for this bae. -Smiles big-

Promise: I know you have baby, I'm really happy for you. More then happy for you bae. That smile I see on your face just makes me know that everything is getting better bae. 

Lisa: Yeah bae it is, All because of you. You have been my strength and motivation. Every day I take is step by step , and your always right there next to me showing me that I am able to keep going everyday. I really am falling in love with you baby. I thought I should just let you know because I have been kind of depressed and you have did every sweet thing to keep me smiling. I love you .

Promise: Baby Ive been in love with you from the day I met you. I didnt know it but I felt I was going to fall in love with you because of how comfortable I was around you. You have always been my joy my light when it was dark. My feeling when i couldnt feel no more. 

Sidney: All That mushy shit yall made to be together -laughs- Congrats tootie.

Lisa: Thanks best friend , and i love it when we all mushy. I feel like I should get some pussy for my good day and success. -Laughs-  I mean we havent had sex in 3 months.

Promise: Well sorry Sidney but I think its time to give my baby some good good. -winks-

Lisa: Welp byeeee -grabs promise hand and runs upstairs laughing-

          We laughed all the way up the stairs. I was so ready to give her me because its been so long. I love making love to this girl. She haves this body that glows when you hit every one of her spots. Legs that tightings when im eatting it. Yes im am so ready. Lisa didnt waste no time give me this passionate kiss. I fet my body shake. She giggles at she felt it to. "Damn bae, You must of missed this. huh?" Lisa said . I didnt say nothing I just kissed her more. She layed me on the bed and started to take my clothes off. I smiled at her and she smiled back. We both was naked after a good five minutes. She grabed her strap and put it on. She slides it in me slow making love to me. I moaned and she went deeper i grabed her hips moving her body to the motion. I was loving the intence feeling. She was biting on my neck leaving love marks. I moaned softly in her ear turning her on. She slowly took her strap out kissing my neck and down to my pussy. She kissed my clit and started biting on my thighs. She started sucking on my clit and all i could do was arch my back because she was holding my hips making sure i dont move away from her face. As she was sucking on my clit she moved her hands and stuck her finger in my pussy slowly moving in and out and deeper and deeper. I moaned and moaned. She knew how to make love to me and knew how to keep me cuming. We made love for about 2 hours. It was just filled with so much love. I tried making love to her but she just wanted to please me. I mean I was cool with that , But i got her next time. We got up and got in  the shower and put on our Pj's. Sidney and Tori was down stairs cooking. It smelled so good. Man Oh Man. Good sex and Good food. What a good day!

Sidney: Damn now yall nasty asses come down and try to eat my food -giggles- Im just playing come on and eat. 

Tori: Yes because im over her hungry as fuck.

Lisa: Your ass gone be hungry , I see your belly getting bigger and bigger. Fat ass -laughs-

Me: Stop talking about my baby like that she looks beautiful the way she is Pregnent. -Smiles-

Over the 3 months that has went passed me and Tori made a unbrakeable friendship since we both stay home while our baes are working. We sit at home and talk about our life and how we grew up. Its a wonderful friendship ive had in years. We eat, talk, watch movies and sleep. Its like a bestfriend thing like and we agreed that we was going to be best friends.

Tori: Right , Cant talk about her best friend like that.

Sidney: Oh hush me and Lisa will talk yall out -laughs handing everybody their plates-

Me: Yeah yeah yeah, you would dare to touch your bae like that.

Sidney: Ha you right though i love my bae.

Tori: I love you too poop face! -laughs-

Lisa: Fuck yall conversation I lover my bae and she know ill never hurt her, This food is my life right now. Damn Bestfriend this shit is good. 

Sidney: Thanks fat ass.

We all ate and watched movies. We always eat and watch movies thats when we all get to spend time with each other and enjoy or company. Im so glad that Sidney and Tori moved in because Lisa and I wouldnt have to be by ourselves. This is going to be the best year i had in so long. 

Hey You Guys I Hope Yall Enjoy And Read Read Read Leave Comments And VOTE VOTE VOTE <3 Thank you....

SN: I was thinking about Karley this morning so i had to make a new chapter for her to read and get hyped off of, But if anyone have any suggations for the story inbox me and ill love to use your ideas. Thank you once again... <3

Picture of Promise also has been uploaded <3