Comfort

Promise POV

    I picked up the phone out of Lisa hand and answered it. When I heard the doctor say that her Mom and dad had got in to a car crash. I rushed to ask was they okay.

Sadly her dad dies because they couldnt stop the bleeding. Her mother isnt doing well but they say shes holding on as long as she can.

Me: -Tears up- Baby you got to get up , im sorry baby. You got to get up. We have to go.

Sidney: Whats going on? Yo why she cring?

Me: Her dad and mom got in to a car crash and her dad passed and her mom is barely hanging on we need to get there.

Tori: Oh god come on baby get Lisa come on yall Promise ride in the back with Lisa she needs your comfort.

Lisa POV

     I cand believe this was happening. I cant believe my daddy left this world mad at me. All i could do is cry. My life aint the same. i swear i just seen my mom not to long ago.

We got there in 10min. My bestfriend loved them like I did, even though my daddy was a pain to her he would always let her in. They told me the room my mom was in, I just wanted Promise to go in with me. I love my best friend. I just needed my baby i had to do something.

Me: -Crying holding my moms hand and Promises- Moma if you can here me , I just want you to know I love you and if i ever did anything to hurt you im sorry. I know you dont have to much time but you and daddy was never apart. I just want you to know that Promise is going to be by my side to help me threw everything. This is a girl that im falling for mom and i cant help it. Just tell daddy i never ment to dissappoint him. I cant help who i fall for and who i love.

Moma; -Tries talking as she cough- I know baby -coughs- I know when my daughter is happy. Promise you take care of my princess. -coughs-

Promise: Moma your daughter is the love of my life and i would do anything to make her happy. I promise you that i will be the best i could to her  I will love her untill the end of time. Im sorry this is happening to you. -starts cry and holds Lisa momas hand- 

Me: -holds her hand tighter- Moma i dont wanna be selfish but i cant lose both of my parents. -Metter goes flat line- Noooooooooooooo -crys harder-

Promise POV

    The docters came in and we had to leave. i was also in tears because i thought i would never see Lisa hurt so much. All i can do is hold her. We sat in the waiting room to get the papers for her mom and dad. Sidney was going through it too. We got the papers and Tori drove us home. We all walked in and it was just not the same right now. All i can hear it crying. I remember when i lost my parents but I was still to young to understand. We all walked up stairs to our rooms. Sidney kissed Lisa forehead and walked in to the guess room Tori did the same to Lisa and walked behind Sidney. Lisa grabs my hand and we walks in to our room and close the door behind me. She goes in the bathroom and turned on some bath water I sits down and watches her. She looked so out of it. She stood in the door way looking at me. She gave me this "i dont want to be alone look". I got  up and walked in the bath room and started taking her clothes off after i did that i undressed. i kissed her and grabbed her hand to get in the tub. We held each other and washed up. I can tell she didnt want to talk. We got out and layed down. Usely i cuddle under her but tonight she cuddled under me. Are day was full of feelings. I laid there and called it a night.