Blues in the Bathroom

I sank down in my normal stall. The bathroom I go to is the one no one else usually goes to. I'm the only one that come here for the most part. Some say its haunted. Who believes in ghosts anyways? Pfft. I felt something in my pocket. I glanced downwards as I pulled out my ipod. I sighed in relief. I fumbled with it and turned on the ipod.

I smiled as I saw lock screen picture. "To be perfect is nothing, to be imperfect is everything and more". I remember when Carmen and I found this quote.

//FLASHBACK//

I jumped on to my bed as Justin Bieber played though the stereo speakers. I didn't really like him but I would survive. Carmen was on the ground. We were still in our Saturday pajamas. As every Saturday came and gone we had a tradition. We no longer had to ask permission. I smiled at Carmen. She was ranting about candy.

"You know what Lu? I think candy is a girls bestfriend, screw jewelry." She said and sat up.

"Ouch Carm!" I wined, My face crumpled with fake hurt.

"Besides you, Lu." Carmen said with a dashing smile.

I smirked.

We gathered her things and decided to go on the inernet before she headed off home.

Next year was Grade 8 and we needed to get some pictures and quotes for our very first lockers.

We had one week left of summer and we had no time to waste.

We laughed at one, smiled at others. Cried at some, Skipped some ones. Until we landed on one. One we both knew would find a place in our lockers.

" To be perfect is nothing, to be imperfect is everything and more." We read out at the same time.

At that moment we knew that nothing was perfect.

Not our image in our matching bathing suit. Neither our older sisters.

We knew that we wanted to be imperfect in a perfect kind of way.

//End of Flashback.//

I blinked and frowned.

I put my ear buds in and listened to my music. 'Stay Beautiful' by Taylor Swift came on and I ripped my earphones out.

Beautiful? What is that? Its just a word. A word that haunts me day and night. A word that everyone thinks you find in magazines! For fuck sakes!

I stood up and turned my ipod off.

Stupid words, Stupid names and stupid me! I was about to open the stall when the bell rang.

Shit. I dont want to enter the hall looking like.... this. I sighed and looked at the wall. More names. This time they are in the same handwritting. "Lucy is a man. I saw her shopping at Big and Tall extra extra large." I felt a tear roll down my face. If only I knew my bestfriend was a bitch back when I met her in kindergarten! My face started to sting. My face was convered in dried tears. I groaned and stepped out of the stall. I took off my red stained shirt and pulled down my undershirt. I flinched as it ran over the word I carved into my stomach. "Fatass.". I winced. I wanted to die already you know? Its not like anyone would care.

I turned on the tap and ran cold water.

'I would care.' I heard an echoed voice shatter the shallow silence in the cold bathroom.

"What the heck?" I said. I shrugged it off and cupped my hands to catch the water.

'You're not fat Lucy. Don't believe them.' I heard again.

I looked around in shock "Who said that!" I shouted. It only echoed back to me in my squeaky scared voice.

I spashed my face a few times.

'My name is Seth.'

And I bolted.

Once again.

But the voice only followed.

.................................

'Dont be scared. I'm harmless. More harmless than a butterfly!' The voice exclaimed.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled and shut my locker.

'Well, someones got a temper.'

I growled under my breath and sped walked out of the school.

I felt something cold grab my shoulder. I shuttered and closed my eyes and turned around.

"Open your eyes." Said a familiar voice. The voice from my head.

I opened my eyes to a somewhat familiar looking teenaged boy. Oh.... It's that Seth. The one to died last year.

I screamed.

I never thought ghost were real.

Until now I guess.

*The picture is of Seth. THANKS FOR READING! <3*