When your Broken and your Shattered, Love will save you from disaster!! <3

• Dedicated to To everyone who has read this far! <3 And Hot Chelle Rae!! <3

*LUCY'S P.O.V.*

I closed my eyes to get ready for the acting.

I hope it works. I heard people talking outside. I heard my mom. I groaned. If I go home i'm grounded for my life! But If I make it sounds like I was kidnapped on my way home........ I smiled deviously.

Right now I feel like a fat monster. Why am I framing Nathan? He is a mean person. Does anything that makes him look good. that's why he dumped me in grade 9..... I was growing to much like a fat person he told me after he made out with Carmen. It didn't matter anyways. I was going to dump him but Carmen told me not to. I shrugged off the memories and waited for the door to open.

I heard a lock being snapped off. I got my tears ready.

The door opened up to see police men.

The looked at me like I was  victim. Great!

I started mumbling mixed up words as they looked at Nathan.

"Mam, why are you tied up?" One asked.

I looked at my moms face. She looked happy yet astonished.

"N-nathan..... H-he kidnapped me when I was coming home. Said he was going t-to be a h-hero. He said he w-was going to kidnap me t-then bring me back." I whimpered as my hand felt lke they would fall off. Damn, I tied it to tight.

The police looked at me then Nathan.

"Did he hurt you in anyway?" the police asked cautiously.

Some backed up Nathan who had a frightened face.

I closed my eyes and shook my head no.

"Did he do anything else than kidnap mam?" The police man said again.

"He wrote me a note." I said with a frown as my tear flooded face stung.

"Where is it?" The police man asked.

I was acting so well I was shaking. I looked at him then the paper by my foot.

"He did hurt me emotionally. Calling me names and such. He called me worthless a few times." I said with a frown.

I  knew I wasn't totally lying because he sorta did all the following. But he did deserve at least a restraining order.

The police officer read the note and frowned.

"You are a horrible person. Stop being alive and die." He read aloud. My mom fainted in my dads arms. My dad looked murderess. All the towns people gulped. And my classmates rolled their eyes.

"Mr. Nanaberry, You are under arrest for kidnapping and emotional damage. You will serve 4 months in prison with a fine of 700 dollars. You have to have a restraining order from Ms. Lucy and you have to pay the family the reward the family had for Lucy's safe arrival home. Of 10,000." The officer said.

Nathan struggled. Everyone looked at me sympathetically. Livin in a small town on the edge of Nevada it is pretty uncommon for someone to get arrested or kidnapped.

One man called a ambulance for my mom. Another for me. Even though we both just need some rest.

But I couldn't help wonder what Hulk was doing right now.

...................................................................

*SETH'S P.O.V.*

"Do you think Lucy will be okay?" Hulk asked as we entered a cheap store.

He has gotten hungry.

Dusty was aloud in the store if he was invisible so I made him just that.