Pushing Them Away.

I looked at Carmen through the wind shield as I pulled up, she was a utter mess. Everything that happened between us disappeared as I got up out of the car and ran to her, tears ran down her face as she watched me. I hugged her with all my might, scared I would break her. Carmen broke, stand there in tears. 

I rubbed her back, about to start crying myself. "Carmen?" 

I looked up at Todd, who had his eyes wide open. Seeing as this is her little brother, who never has ever seen Carmen cry I am not surprised by how shocked he is. "Todd." Carmen chocked out and Todd came running with worried eyes. 

"Whats wrong?" He asked, searching her face as he looked up. Carmen looked at me, wiping her eyes and smiled.

"I am expecting." 

~~

*Hulk's P.O.V*

I looked around the corner as soon as i heard Lucy's voice. Lucy... there she is! I smiled and started walking but then she started smiling down at a little boy. I stopped. She has a new little friend? I took a step back, cautioning where I was going to step. I looked closer and saw the little boy cling to the girl I was talking to earlier. I sighed, looking down at Dusty. 

"She doesn't need us.... she never wanted us..." Dusty sat down at my feet, whimpering. 

'Are you hungry, boy?" I asked, sucking in the tears that were going to come down my face like a river. 

For my age, i guess you can say I have felt loss too much. 

I closed my eyes, thinking of a day that I made up in my mind. A day when I had my daddy. But I never had him. And I never had my mom. She never wanted me either. I looked back at Lucy, smiling down at the little boy again, patting his head. I smiled. 

"She will be okay." 

Then I ran. Ran to the Childern's Center. Maybe they want me. 

~~ 

*Seth's P.O.V.*

I threw my shirt off, flexing as the water fell like a shower from the sky. I blinked away the water and looked up, noticing it was Hulk. 

"Hey buddy..." I said, weirded out. I was standing underneath him and he was crying. 

He just kept talking, but I couldn't understand him. I looked around and I was still in the misty gray place I have been for a day. 

It was like his words were blurred out. More tears dripped down and as it hit my back I fell tot he ground in agony. 

I groaned in pain as I felt knives in my back, darting and slashing all over. I cried out in pain and pleaded for the pain to stop. 

"Well, well, well." I looked up and saw a girl with deep blue lifeless eyes.  I closed my eyes right after I looked up once more, seeing Hulk fade, his last few tears falling metres from me. 

I gasped as my vision began to go blurry. 

"Seth. Seth. Seth. Or should I say fake? That's all you are. You are fake." The girl said rather creepily, giving me chills.

"You d-don't know me!" I hissed and coiled into a ball. "I was your best-friend Sethy." She said. I opened my eyes and saw her blue eyes. Somewhere in my mind I knew it was her. Hail? 

She glared at me, her perfect red lips parted slightly. "Its just like you to forget me." She smiled anyways. 

Another stab in the back. I winced, feeling a sick feeling in my stomach. She walked forward, she is wearing a normal outfit. Jeans, converse, and a big sweater. Just like Hail always did.