Vanilla Twilight.

"The stars lean down to kiss you,

And I lie awake and miss you,

Pore me a heavy dose of atmosphere,

Cause I dose of safe and soundly,

But I'll miss your arms around me,

I'd send a post card to you dear,

Cause I wish you were here." I sang into the night.

I lay awake as I watch the stars go by. Shooting like rockets. I wiped one of my tears and got up. I shivered. I cant sleep. I frowned as I thought about where I would go. I cant stay in this small town, my parents would surely find me. I sighed and swung my bag over my shoulder and walked to the nearest train station. Maybe and adventure would help?

.................................

*SETHS P.O.V.*

"The stars lean down to kiss you,

And I lie awake and miss you,

Pore me a heavy dose of atmosphere,

Cause I dose of safe and soundly,

But I'll miss your arms around me,

I'd send a post card to you dear,

Cause I wish you were here." I sang quietly as I sat on Carmens front pourch.

I hate myself for coming back to her, but I cant wonder the earth as a ghost forever!

So I needed a soul mate.

I sighed.

Would Carmen be willing to be my soul mate?

It be a lot of work to become ones soul mate. With the bonding and such.

I heard a window open.

"Sethy!! Can you come warm me up? Im freezing!" Carmen yelled.

Do I want to spend a eternity with her?

.............................................

*LUCY'S P.O.V.*

"One way ticket to California, please." I said and placed my $65 down.

"Why is one travelling alone all the way to California from Nevada?" The old lady asked

"Its a long story." I said and grabbed the ticket she placed in front of me.

"You have until 1am til the train comes darlin. I also dont see many folk coming around for a ticket this fine Saturday mornin. I'm all ears." She said. She moved her elbows down on the table waiting for an answer.

I looked at the time. 12am. I guess that is enough time.

 I smiled and began with yesterday in the lunchroom

................................

*SETH'S P.O.V.*

I poofed off to find a place to be alone.

I sighed as I appeared under a big willow tree. I looked up at the stars to count the lost souls.

"Did you know that all the stars represent-

 I sighed and closed my eyes. For the first time in a while I had no one to talk too.

No one at all.