Congratulations?

*Hulk's P.O.V.*

I let the tears run down my face. Where is Lucy?

Dusty barked. I sat on the grass next to him and sniffed.

"What are we going to do Dusty?" I said with a non existing happiness.

Dusty turned his head and got up. My eyes widened as I saw a pink butterfly. It swooped around like a kite in the summer wind.

Dusty started growling.

"Stop it. Please!" I begged Dusty but I said it to late. Dusty was already running.

I got up and flailed my way after him.

Holy mud pits! Its getting dark.

I chased Dusty further and further. I miss Lucy. I want her to be my mom. She is nice. I miss Seth. maybe he could be my dad! 

I sighed and stopped running. I sank to the ground in tears. Lucy's back pack on my back and Dusty running away. Great... This is fun fro me. I could go for chocolate right now.

Oh lolly pops I miss my friends.

......................................................................................

*Lucy*

I smiled.

The road stretched far ahead and Todd lied out in the back seat.

I am driving gingerly through the night in a rush. i need to know Hulk is okay. I need to make sure my little friend is okay.

Closest store in the next town.

"What the...."

Lucy just go to the closest store in the next town!

I shook my head and kept driving.

I am not going to listen to voices in my head.

GO TO THE CLOSEST GOD DAMN STORE LUCY!

I cringed and nodded.

"Alright. But you better be leading me somewhere I need to go." I sighed.

I love you.

I blinked. My thoughts love me?

"Okay...."

I kept driving. And driving. And driving.

What the hell was that though?

My thoughts said 'I love you.'

I sighed. I parked at a free parking lot and smashed my head onto the steering wheel.

" I want to know." I whispered.

"Why are we stopped?" Todd asked sleepily.

"Its 9 and I am tired." I said. I looked behind me at Todd. he smiled.

"You sleep. I drive." he suggested.

"Uhh No?" I said. i laughed at his suggestion.

He frowned and sighed.

I looked at his blond hair falling in his face. He sighed and sat back in his seat.

"Your no fun Loosyyy." He winded.

:Blah Blah Blah." I mocked.

Todd stuck his tongue out and I smiled. My face was warm with happiness.

I was lost on the inside with every which motion of emotions. I hate the feeling of being away from your loved ones. I hate being away from Hulk and Dusty and Seth and Mrs. Taylors. I am happy I didn't take this journey on my own. I am happy to have Todd with me.