Short Notice

"Violet!" I heard my mom scream from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming!" I answered back getting off my bed and leaving my phone behind. I had currently been reading on my phone, but any girl my age would be texting or gossiping about school related stuff. But I wasn't like normal girls, sure I'm one of the saviour a of my town. I can make forcefields and turn invisible but even that didn't top off how different I was.

Sure after my family defeated Syndrome I should be confident shouldn't I? Well I was, my confidence led me to meeting a boy. (Or let's say my crush noticing me.) And let's say that after one movie date that was one sided I fell back into my old habits.

Using my powers as a safety blanket to hide me.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Dash rushing up and down the stairs faster than a speeding bullet. I guess that's why he's called 'Dash'. "Yes mom?" I said laughing a bit to myself.

"Well you see...I'm not sure how to tell you this..." Mom said as I walked down the stairs.

"Your moving to Paris!" Dash said while carrying a bunch of T-Shirts upstairs.

"Thank you Dash," Mom said in that thanks-a-lot tone.

"Your welcome," Dash replied in a goody-two-shoes sorta voice.

"Please tell me he's kidding," I said leaning against the railing of the stairs.

Mom cleared her voice, "He's not. Your also going to be alone in Paris."

"Alone?" I asked confused.

"You see, someone is coming after us. And we have to move as soon as possible, but that means we have to separate so we don't get tracked easily."

"I don't mind, but I don't know anyone in Paris." I said as Dash past me again.

"You'll be staying with a family called the Dupain-Chengs. All they know is that your a girl who wants to attend a school in Paris and that they will be housing you." My mom said handing me a suit case.

"Where are you going?" I asked starting to lug the black suitcase up the stairs.

"Some fancy college, your dad and I will act like one of those teenage couples." Mom said as Dash and I shared a look, we both started laughing as our Mom asked "What's up?"

"You and Dad acting like a teenage couple?!" I said barely able to get it out.

"Haha very funny, unlike Dash, Violet you have to be at the airport in an hour." Mom said turning around.

"An hour?!" I screamed running up the stairs.

An hour later

I hate airports. They are loud and have that ongoing thing that is like, 'If you see suspicious behavior don't be afraid to report it.' And don't get me started on the long wait and luggage problems.

"Now don't forget to be thankful," My mom said pulling me out of the chair I was sitting in and fixing my hair.

"Wait I'm leaving now?!" I said looking around panicked.

"You really need to be more aware of your surroundings Violet." My mom said in a worried tone.

I nodded, "Yes. I'm sorry."

"Now go! I'll call you every night!" Mom said as I ran to the entrance of my flight.

I sat down and opened a book, a old man was in the window seat drooling and an obese woman sat in the chair next to me. Her fat taking up a lot of my seat, I sighed. This was going to be a long flight.

Hey guys! I'm absolutely in love with this book and have many ideas! Don't be surprised if I update tomorrow because I just absolutely love this! This is also sort of a breather from my original fandom because I sorta just lost myself. I will go back and update those don't worry but for now this book is #1! Thank you for reading this!